Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-03-2018, 07:26 PM   #111
Darth Vader
Birdman

I will never buy from them again. (well I will have to, for one order, if they ever send me the gift cards they promise me)

Still waiting for refunds, first email was in December.
Darth Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 12:27 PM   #112
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Still waiting for a response.
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 02:13 PM   #113
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

4 weeks en counting for a response on the shipping of my item , for which I paid promptly in December. Item has been in everyone else's hands but mine.

Never thought I'd have to chase an order I've already paid for years in advance.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 03:24 PM   #114
twstd
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I'd be an idiot to order from them again.
twstd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 09:41 PM   #115
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

I'm done with them as of now. I never had much issues with them in the past but seeing how all their statues are selling for so much less on eBay then when I ordered them just makes me sick. I use to think that a statue with a small ES of 100 or 150 would be very hard to get once it was sold out. Turns out that is not the case.

I was out of work for almost a year and had to sell most of my PCS stuff (as well as other stuff) and I really took a hit on the PCS statues.

As of now I have 28 preorders with them and I would cancel them all if I could but it's such a hassle.

But the last straw for me was when Ant kicked me out of their FB group. No warning or nothing. Just because I dared criticized their stupid raffle. The new owners are a couple of thin-skinned, overly sensitive ninnies that can't handle any criticism or negative feedback. They just want to surrounded themselves with gushing fanboys that will tell them how wonderful their new company is. Well to hell with that and to hell with them and their company.
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:00 PM   #116
Punisher_

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
4 weeks en counting for a response on the shipping of my item , for which I paid promptly in December. Item has been in everyone else's hands but mine.

Never thought I'd have to chase an order I've already paid for years in advance.
Thats crazy cause they say they ship first to those who paid in advance.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:04 PM   #117
Punisher_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgul Steve View Post
I'm done with them as of now. I never had much issues with them in the past but seeing how all their statues are selling for so much less on eBay then when I ordered them just makes me sick. I use to think that a statue with a small ES of 100 or 150 would be very hard to get once it was sold out. Turns out that is not the case.

I was out of work for almost a year and had to sell most of my PCS stuff (as well as other stuff) and I really took a hit on the PCS statues.

As of now I have 28 preorders with them and I would cancel them all if I could but it's such a hassle.

But the last straw for me was when Ant kicked me out of their FB group. No warning or nothing. Just because I dared criticized their stupid raffle. The new owners are a couple of thin-skinned, overly sensitive ninnies that can't handle any criticism or negative feedback. They just want to surrounded themselves with gushing fanboys that will tell them how wonderful their new company is. Well to hell with that and to hell with them and their company.
The worst in their fanboys. They come to PCS aid at a moments notice. I seen people receive broken statues and post of the forum then have a whole bunch of fanboys get mad at the guy for posting what he got. It baffles me. I block all those idiots.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:15 AM   #118
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher_ View Post
The worst in their fanboys. They come to PCS aid at a moments notice. I seen people receive broken statues and post of the forum then have a whole bunch of fanboys get mad at the guy for posting what he got. It baffles me. I block all those idiots.
I think there are people that really buy into the whole sell that Ant and Mark are or even Jerry was doing a big favor by running PCS. Like there is no financial incentive, "just the love of the great art and the fans".

Well patooey on that.

For sure PCS's most recent statues have been much better but what did people really expect when they ordered and if less why did they order?

It's like going to work on time and doing your work timely and accurately.
YEAH, thats why we pay ya dude!

Maybe the argument could at least be made about Jerry but nobody goes to this much trouble and effort and gives up this much free time without sufficient financial compensation.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:09 AM   #119
damienjakk

Quote:
This is a trend that is becoming more and more prominent I've noticed. It's not just FB, but most forms of social media that have any sort of fanbase surrounding them. Much like FB, platforms like youtube and Twitch have become overrun with this type of thinking. A cult like mentality eventually surfaces, information is controlled, censored, etc. when people start to shine a negative light on whatever, or whoever, the point of interest is. It's a shame too, because inevitably this structure eventually collapses when these "members" go too far. Things like doxxing and swatting are not uncommon these days, and other forms of weaponized autism.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:33 AM   #120
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Quote:

You were kicked out of the FB Group for your racist and homophobic rant towards another collector. Try any of that here and let’s see what happens to you.