Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-13-2019, 01:44 PM   #621
Amazing Peter
A day without sunshine is like... night.

No troll bait here dude just sick of the crying is all
Amazing Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 01:52 PM   #622
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Peter View Post
No troll bait here dude just sick of the crying is all
The complaining is not going to go away especially with the constant rising prices. In a way it’s good to express our feelings so SS can see what’s our perspectives. Hey it worked with Deadpool. The ceo finally came out and said something or at least take noticed. As prices continues to climb we will only hear more feedback good and bad. We all know SS reps, and employees logging in as members are in these forums as well. Hopefully they will bring the feedback to SS.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 01:57 PM   #623
Mister H
Gen 13

This is turning into one of those rare pieces that gets better the more I look at it. Now I just have to stop looking.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 01:57 PM   #624
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Not to take the newb's side but the price trolling comments are way out of hand. It's beyond annoying and adds nothing to the conversation. One thing is discussing the price by saying you think it's too expensive but allot of the posts I'm seeing are obviously done to start something up.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 01:59 PM   #625
Amazing Peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Not to take the newb's side but the price trolling comments are way out of hand. It's beyond annoying and adds nothing to the conversation. One thing is discussing the price by saying you think it's too expensive but allot of the posts I'm seeing are obviously done to start something up.
The newb thanks you
Old 04-13-2019, 02:00 PM   #626
Amazing Peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
The complaining is not going to go away especially with the constant rising prices. In a way it’s good to express our feelings so SS can see what’s our perspectives. Hey it worked with Deadpool. The ceo finally came out and said something or at least take noticed. As prices continues to climb we will only hear more feedback good and bad. We all know SS reps, and employees logging in as members are in these forums as well. Hopefully they will bring the feedback to SS.
I can understand this sure,but every day it’s the same couple people just over and over and over we get it we know it’s overpriced
Old 04-13-2019, 02:02 PM   #627
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
No argument here. But, trying to dictate what other people have to say (or complaining about complainers) adds nothing to the conversation either, and always ends up causing more drama than just ignoring it.

Anyways, back to the statue
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:05 PM   #628
Amazing Peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
No argument here. But, trying to dictate what other people have to say (or complaining about complainers) adds nothing to the conversation either, and always ends up causing more drama than just ignoring it.
I never said you couldn’t cry or what you can and can not say.all I’m saying is after you said the first 100 times maybe move on to something else
Old 04-13-2019, 02:15 PM   #629
Oak
Fantastic Four

The whining over rising prices is annoying, but it’s just a regular part of hobbies that I just got used to. There are no hobbies that I’ve participated in that has escaped the dreaded pricing complaints. You can be sure of three things in life: death, taxes and hobby price complaints on the internet.
Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:19 PM   #630
Amazing Peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oak View Post
The whining over rising prices is annoying, but it’s just a regular part of hobbies that I just got used to. There are no hobbies that I’ve participated in that has escaped the dreaded pricing complaints. You can be sure of three things in life: death, taxes and hobby price complaints on the internet.
Hahah I guess I’ll just have to get used to it cause from the looks of it dude has 19000 comments and a paid member they prob will ban me for not agreeing