Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 01-29-2022, 11:59 AM   #521
Exorcist
Hydra

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Yep. Almost time to be the lab rat to see if the mask leaves marks on her beautiful face.
Lol, cannot wait

There won’t be any marks on the face I am sure of that (at least not for the first several months ).

Putting the mask on without leaving any marks will be almost impossible IMO. If someone even puts the mask on 1 time, it will ruin the perfect out of the box hairstyle Catwoman comes with. It’s like wearing a baseballcap in real life, afterwards there are always lines of the strap in your hair.
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 12:19 PM   #522
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

Are the US docks still clogged up like crazy, or has the situation improved at all post-holidays? Still, if we see Catwoman statues in the wild in February, I'm not getting my hopes up seeing mine until August.
RPG_FAN128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 12:58 PM   #523
ronskimomo
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_FAN128 View Post
Are the US docks still clogged up like crazy, or has the situation improved at all post-holidays? Still, if we see Catwoman statues in the wild in February, I'm not getting my hopes up seeing mine until August.
They are still clogged.
ronskimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 08:33 PM   #524
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

Unsurprising but disappointing just the same.
Old 01-30-2022, 10:11 AM   #525
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_FAN128 View Post
Unsurprising but disappointing just the same.
For reference, First 4 Figures Mega Man 11 took 5 months from a boat to Asia to their warehouse in Washington state and a month to ship via UPS. Where a normal release would take 2 months by sea and a week via UPS.

I ordered a fiber optic wreath from hammacher and schlemmer around Halloween for Christmas. I’m still waiting for it. It will be Christmas next year by the time I receive it.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 10:48 AM   #526
tarim69
Sailor Moon

And in another thread I was ridiculed for saying this mess won't be cleared up any time soon.
It politics and is/was preventable.

Looking forward to seeing pics of this one.
tarim69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 11:09 AM   #527
solidgadium
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
For reference, First 4 Figures Mega Man 11 took 5 months from a boat to Asia to their warehouse in Washington state and a month to ship via UPS. Where a normal release would take 2 months by sea and a week via UPS.

I ordered a fiber optic wreath from hammacher and schlemmer around Halloween for Christmas. I?m still waiting for it. It will be Christmas next year by the time I receive it.
Let?s not forget the situation happening in LA with cargo containers being looted right off the trains. There?s a sea of packages as far as the eye can see ?there?s a good chance things like fiber optic wreaths and expensive collectibles get caught up in that mess.
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 12:34 PM   #528
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

Right, my F4F Definitive Midna took 5 months to arrive. Also, for any interested I found this video educational:

How Ocean Shipping Works (And Why It's Broken)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d5d_HXGeMA&t=3s

For real? LA cargo containers being looted right off the trains? So nice to know that part of the US has such good citizens and lack of police. Or is that where they threw temper tantrums and defunded the police? I can't keep it straight....
Old 01-30-2022, 02:04 PM   #529
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarim69 View Post
And in another thread I was ridiculed for saying this mess won't be cleared up any time soon. It's politics and is/was preventable.
I remember that thread and stayed far away from it. It's a combination of the last 2 years "both administrations" worth of mismanagement, the hoarding at the start of the pandemic, changes in our buying habits the last 2 years, people not wanting to work and deal with the public and those that do want to help/work are hit with major roadblocks "taxed" to become certified to remove the cargo and transport it. It's a mess that's not going away till the pandemic turns into a simple flu. We have a military we just pulled out of a 20-year debacle and a national guard, why not send them to the piers to help. Just my thoughts.

When I have sellers, I turn to for monthly imports and collectibles tell me they will not ship by SEA indefinitely when they've done so for decades, you know it's bad. Which in turn drives the air shipping prices up because everyone doing that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidgadium View Post
Let's not forget the situation happening in LA with cargo containers being looted right off the trains. There's a sea of packages as far as the eye can, see? There's a good chance things like fiber optic wreaths and expensive collectibles get caught up in that mess.
You see the ship that took on water and lost 40 cargo containers between the US and Canada back around Halloween? I wonder whose collectibles were on that one.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 02:03 PM   #530
cocomonk22
Blue Falcon

From James:

Selina Head Inspection Start~~!

Estimated delivery schedule for domestic Selina Kyle February 14!!

Website Selina Kyle Estimated Delivery Schedule February 23rd!!

Overseas Distributor Shipping Complete ~ March 31!!

Let's work hard again!!

Share please with the community ~~~ ^^

cocomonk22 is offline   Reply With Quote