Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 01-13-2015, 03:21 PM   #41
kal-el
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I have been as vocal about my dislike of the NEW 52 as Joe has, I just don't post as much as he does. I agree that what works for some may not be to others. We can agree that we like the DC universe the way it was, not that change is a bad thing but change for the right reasons. Dc's sales since the 1st year have dwindled back to what they were before that is why Convergence is here. I plan on buying almost every 2 issue mini series just so I can have MY DC UNIVERSE BACK if only for 2 months. I know that it is going back or they will somehow combine the best elements from the New 52 with the pre-flashpoint universe. But for a short time I will be able to enjoy DC again. I still buy DC books about 14 a month when I use to buy everything. Not having read Superman or Batman has sucked but I wasn't willing to buy all those titles for average books. The only New 52 book that I have consistantly enjoyed has been Aquaman with Lemire & Sorrentino's Green Arrow run right behind it otherwise everything has just been OK. In my opinion.
kal-el is offline   Reply With Quote