Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 02-16-2015, 08:26 PM   #1
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Seventh Son: SPOILERS!

Okay, since there hasn't been one word about this show, I'm assuming it must not be that great. I plan on going to see it in about an hour, so I'll report in with an opinion when I get back. Please feel free to give your unbiased opines in this thread, if there's someone else on the boards whose actually seen it. I noticed that there is only one time listed for this show for the whole evening at my local cinema, which isn't causing high expectations for my evenings entertainment, but we shall see...
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 01:22 AM   #2
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Okay. Just got back from seeing this film. Not the worst movie I've seen, and not the best either. The story was predictable. JulieAnn Moore looks creepy enough to play the evil witch queen, but her acting fell short. Antje Traue was in this film! I love Antje Traue, and I still think she would have been the perfect Wonder Woman. Anyway, she's a dotting witch mother in this film, but she's easy on the eyes. Jeff Bridges plays Rooster Cogburn once again, but to better effect in this film than he did in RIPD. He always looks like he's chewing tobacco whether he's in the old west, a ghostly cop, or a medieval knight witch hunter. Overall I liked the creature effects. It was just a middle of the road Middle Ages monster flick, but it was better than some. I assume that it has failed miserably at the box office, based on the crickets I'm hearing instead of responses or feedback on this film. I'd say it's worth a Redbox rental though...
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 08:06 PM   #3
protector2814
Phoenix

I saw it & gave my two cents a few days back in "Rate The Last Movie. (post 19330) " I'm, more-or-less, on the same page w/ you.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote