Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 12-08-2014, 02:39 PM   #21
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

When I first saw them play it at the show I thought the graphics weren't that great for next gen but then the more I saw it changed my mind. The individual plants moving as Drake walked thru them is definitely next gen. The details in the jungle, characters and the size of the jungle are things the PS3 couldn't of done. It did seem more of the same with some added touches. Which reminded me more of Tomb Raider. Especially when he used the pick to go up the scraggly rock.
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:52 AM   #22
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
hmmmm bit disappointed if I'm honest, graphically didn't impress me that much I don't know what it is with these next gen systems but I've yet to see anything that has impressed me more than God of war 3 on the PS3. Gameplay wise it looked like more of that same (which is no bad thing) I hope it's not just set in the jungle as that would be a big backward step imo, it'll end be being more like uncharted 1 remastered.
Check out Call of Duty Advance Warfare. Graphics on that is definitely next gen.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 12:26 PM   #23
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
hmmmm bit disappointed if I'm honest, graphically didn't impress me that much I don't know what it is with these next gen systems but I've yet to see anything that has impressed me more than God of war 3 on the PS3. Gameplay wise it looked like more of that same (which is no bad thing) I hope it's not just set in the jungle as that would be a big backward step imo, it'll end be being more like uncharted 1 remastered.

I honestly don't understand how someone can claim this doesn't look next gen. Not sure which Uncharted 1 you played on PS3, but it looked NOWHERE NEAR as good as this. The draw distance in the jungle look amazing, the detail in the rocks and foliage is impressive, and the frame rate looked rock solid. I am glad they went back into the jungle setting. The first game in the series was impressive, but utilizing the processing power of these next gen consoles is going to do wonders to that environment.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 12:22 AM   #24
Luminous
Cyclops

UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End - E3 2015 Press Conference Demo | PS4

That looks downright amazing. The wait for 2016 definitely still stings though.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 03:24 AM   #25
snappahead
Producer
Producer

Yeah, this is going to be a great movie.
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 08:37 AM   #26
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Looks awesome
Microsoft needs something in this genre to compete with Uncharted, which is the reason in my opinion that they secured Tomb Raider (time exclusivity still uncertain). From a business stand point I understand but it sucks for the gamers who don't have both systems. Regardless can't wait to play this.
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:11 AM   #27
Swordsman
Death is hereditary.

A must buy game for those who own PS4.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 12:00 PM   #28
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Got the 'Libertalia Collector's Edition' in today, below some pictures I took (beware, Samsung Galaxy S5) from the set for those who are still on the fence to get this version.

The statue (made by Gentle Giant) is made of pvc (even though it looks like resin) and is nicely painted.

Normally I dont really collect statues/figures that come with collector's editions (most of them look very cheap) but I had to make an exception with this one and happy the way he turned out.

Now to find the time to even play the game....

vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 12:58 PM   #29
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

a video covering a good amount of their visual tech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts2am8WRBXQ
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 06:20 PM   #30
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Playing it now for about 20 minutes or so and damn, the visuals are absolutely gorgeous... best I've seen so far on the current gen systems (also got an xboxone).
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote