Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-11-2020, 02:22 PM   #3781
Mooste
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
Congrats! I really want to get SK with the horse, but I haven't even started paying off Void or Conrad yet (I've got Slan and Ubik paid through Sideshow).
Thanks, I got Femto waitlisted (ex). Not sure I can get that one now. So now I don’t have anyone of the god hand in my collection. Sucks but can’t have everything unfortunately.
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 02:53 PM   #3782
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooste View Post
Thanks, I got Femto waitlisted (ex). Not sure I can get that one now. So now I don’t have anyone of the god hand in my collection. Sucks but can’t have everything unfortunately.
Luckily Femto is the weakest of the four God Hand, so it's not too bad of a sting not having him, lol
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 05:12 PM   #3783
BrandedSaiyan27
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Damn, both? You need a lot of space for those two. Or are you getting everything from the Berserk line?
Prime 1's Berserk Line and licensed 1/4 DBZ statues are the only merch I collect so I have the extra space.

Yes I plan on having them both stare eachother down from across the room I'm not getting everything from the line, but I plan on getting a majority of it.

I currently own:
Guts EX
Guts Bloody Nightmare
Berserker Armor EX
Zodd Human Form EX
Femto EX
Puck

I currently have on PO:
Zodd Apostle form
Griffith DX Bonus
Casca DX
Guts 1/3 DX

I want to get the rest of the line but I will be skipping:
Isidro
Schierke
Beast of Cascas Dream

I might also skip Conrad beacuse I'm not sure if it's worth spending $800 on a character I don't care for just to finish out the God Hand.
BrandedSaiyan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 03:16 AM   #3784
Mooste
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
Luckily Femto is the weakest of the four God Hand, so it's not too bad of a sting not having him, lol
Really? Personally I think Conrad or Ubik are the weakest of the godhand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandedSaiyan27 View Post
Prime 1's Berserk Line and licensed 1/4 DBZ statues are the only merch I collect so I have the extra space.

Yes I plan on having them both stare eachother down from across the room I'm not getting everything from the line, but I plan on getting a majority of it.

I currently own:
Guts EX
Guts Bloody Nightmare
Berserker Armor EX
Zodd Human Form EX
Femto EX
Puck

I currently have on PO:
Zodd Apostle form
Griffith DX Bonus
Casca DX
Guts 1/3 DX

I want to get the rest of the line but I will be skipping:
Isidro
Schierke
Beast of Cascas Dream

I might also skip Conrad beacuse I'm not sure if it's worth spending $800 on a character I don't care for just to finish out the God Hand.
That's a good collection, personally I think Zodd human form is the biggest miss in my collection.

Hmm, something tells me you can get Conrad cheaper as he will probably discounted to clear the stock. Doubt he will do well on the after market either.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:23 AM   #3785
BrandedSaiyan27
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Really? Personally I think Conrad or Ubik are the weakest of the godhand.

That's a good collection, personally I think Zodd human form is the biggest miss in my collection.

Hmm, something tells me you can get Conrad cheaper as he will probably discounted to clear the stock. Doubt he will do well on the after market either.
Much appreciated! You may be able to find Zodd Human form in the statue bst facebook groups.

Yeah I think Conrad will eventually go on sale if he doesnt sell out, depends on his ES.

Apostle Zodd price tag is a tough pill to swallow as is SK on Horse. I'm holding out on any more POs until I have those two paid off, and I haven't even ordered SK on horse yet haha. He's next on the list for sure. Then my focus will be Slan DX to get Ubik along with her, then Void. Very expensive line and if they reveal anymore in the meantime it'll be bad on my wallet. They did tease Grunbeld back in 2018 though so well see.
BrandedSaiyan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 12:55 PM   #3786
Drdoom
Frackin!

Will sideshow ever have guts 1/3 for PO?
Drdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 02:38 PM   #3787
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I am glad to see people buying deeply into this line
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 03:35 AM   #3788
Mooste
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandedSaiyan27 View Post
Much appreciated! You may be able to find Zodd Human form in the statue bst facebook groups.

Yeah I think Conrad will eventually go on sale if he doesnt sell out, depends on his ES.

Apostle Zodd price tag is a tough pill to swallow as is SK on Horse. I'm holding out on any more POs until I have those two paid off, and I haven't even ordered SK on horse yet haha. He's next on the list for sure. Then my focus will be Slan DX to get Ubik along with her, then Void. Very expensive line and if they reveal anymore in the meantime it'll be bad on my wallet. They did tease Grunbeld back in 2018 though so well see.
Yeah, it was Apostel Zodd or SK on Horse. Obviously I went for the latter. I guess P1 was smart to release the on horse variant first else I doubt they would sell enough.

I'll see what I pick up next. I am tapped out for the future lol. Maybe if there is a nice deal if not that is for me this and next year haha

Can you recommend me some of the statue bst facebook groups? PM me if possible. :-)
Old 08-13-2020, 06:50 AM   #3789
Pompous
Frackin!

Double Post
Pompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 06:51 AM   #3790
Pompous
Frackin!

Looks like Prime1 is shipping out the Griffith Falcon of Light statues. Just got my e-mail notification that it’ll ship in the next 4 weeks.

Can’t say I’m all too pleased about the extra $150 shipping price they added.
Pompous is offline   Reply With Quote