Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-28-2016, 04:31 AM   #1331
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
Why are you blaming China? They are just the contract factory not the brand. Majority of apple products are also made in China, quality seemed fine? So are the cinemaquette pieces. If the brand doesn't have their ducks in a row then it's garbage in garbage out.

pretty retarded post...
I am blaming China because they are horrible for being an Evil country by supporting communism and working there people like slaves. There massed producing factories get worse as time goes on because more and more countries are trying to get cheap crap products made from them overloading the factories. All the competitor business's all fight for the same chinease factories to produce products for them due to communism allowing work to be provided with Slave Labor by modern day slaves. I meant Chinease employees. China is not known for high quality, but for low quality mass productions... Its not known for high end art and is the reason it sucks that all statue companies get these statues produced in China when more care would go into them if they were in a Tawain factory. Yes, even the best companies have flaws, but its much more common from China!

Jerry, please dont compare a Ferrari to this and say that they even come with flaws.. Yes, we all understand nothing is perfect, but we also know there are better factories around the world that produce much higher standrds of quality; therefore have much less defects... Please, ask me if Swarvorski sold even one Donald Duck Myriad of only 150 pieces that was defective... Yup, if you guessed none were defective, you are correct... So please, dont tell me that its acceptable for companies to put out products with mistakes because when it comes to high end art the high end companies like Swarovski have there process down to a flawless science ...

If anything can be perfect I would say Swarovski can achieve it. That's the level a Chinease factory should have there QC on... Yeah, defective pieces can be made obviously, but the problem is really with inspecting them and making sure a defective piece does not pass inspection to be sold. The high end factories do this much better then the factories used by the statue companies.. Which by the way all the statue companies use pretty much the same factories wether its Pop, Sideshow or whoever... Its the same factories making them for all the statue companies and is one of the reasons why everything takes forever to be released.

The Chinease factories have a horrrible QC process and even incidents like Skeletor being left in wet areas at the factory is a huge mistake for a factory that is suppose to be oroducing high hend ststues. Many of them grew mold on them.. I can name to several incidences where these Chinease factories do low quality, poor, and shady work. Too many fan boys just allowed products from China with many flaws to be a common practice and became normal for them. They listen to the lies that Sideshow and other companies will say when a product has an issue by playing stupid or making up some lame excuse why its normal to have flaws. Give me a break, just admit that you cant oversee all the projects and that the chinease factories slip by many flawed pieces and you have collectors biting their lip keeping them because they were brainwashed to believe this the high end standard which its no where close to high end. If statue companies want to call these high end statues then how about collectors receive high end QC!!!

By the way Apple had major issues with a Chinease factory. Maybe, you heard of them, Foxconn...

"Apple has returned over 8 million iPhone units as faulty, and this could be a huge loss for Foxconn that can amount up to US$ 256.8 million."

Also, conditions at Foxconn were so bad that employees there were committing suicide. That's one of the factories Apple deals with. You can google all the issues Apple had with Chinease factories... They put up with it because like all companies they are heartless and care for money, so using a communist country to make products doesn't bother them when they have slaves make it for them resulting in mega profits. Thanks big companies for using Slave China for pennies on the dollar to make your nice products... I like nice things as well, but I believe an item can be produced without a communist country making it.

The diffenrence is a company like Apple will send that faulty phone back to China and say fix this cheap crap you messed up. Plus, you cant compare a billion dollar company to a statue company.. Wether you get electronics or these statues from China the fact is China factories focus on mass productions and not high end quality...

Have you been collecting for over 20 years? If you have then you will see that overtime in all these years, products from China have decreased drastically in QC. If you could research companies such as Swarvoski made in Austria or Enseco's Disney classic porcelain made in Taiwan have a higher standard for QC and a much better process..

Those high end companies have an individual inspector inspect each piece and then they have to sign off on it. So, if any issues come back on the specific piece they could track down who inspected it and overtime if they have many pieces that keep coming back to them due to a bad inspector they can weed them out. For instance, Swarvorski made a Donald Duck Myriad of only 150 and each piece was specially inspected before sending it to customers. Can you guess how many defective Donalds were sent out? If you guessed none, then you are correct. The reason is becasue they actually inspect them thoroughly and after it passes inspection it is signed by them. The inspector knows he is responsible for a good check or he could get fired so they inspect them with care. The Chinease factories have no specific inspector it can come back to so there oversight on mistakes or intentional cover ups is very lenient.

PopCulture can only work on trust that the factory is doing what they are hired to do and Pop receives photos with updates on the status.. Do you really believe that a factory will ever send pics of the mistakes they try to cover up on the piece or send Pop all good pics? The factories understand that Pop wont even open these for inspection because they usually go from China to Pop, then straight to the customer and not fully checked. The issues arise once a collector has it in their hands.. The problem also, is that fan boys will get pieces with issues, but then make excuses to justify a reason not to return it by keeping it with the issue.

I can gurantee many had the floating foot not going all the way into the base for this Sub Zero and they still kept it without addressing the issue to Pop. I saw 16 of them and all had issues with the peg. I know more had other issues as well with paint and the list goes on. This is a similar production line compared to Donald Duck with Sub Zero having about ES EX200. More issues come from China factories; FACT! Some collectors spoke up to complain and some little fan boys kept it with issues and convinced themselves that these kind of flaws are normal. As a long time collector I just know its Chinese factories learning and evolving that they can get away with worse QC Because dumb fan boys will still keep it.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote