Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-13-2017, 04:25 PM   #691
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Jezus christ that thing is noway 1/4 its bigger then a 1/3 cinemaquette predator
only the EX is not that great, dont get me wrong its good and if you read the manga you know why that helmet but you will never display it like that, sword axe all the way!!!

seeing this, makes me want the gantz line even more!!! and slan xD
hope they will add a head into the helmet. As it is now it does not make sense.
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 04:31 PM   #692
Barbarian
Jedi Order

It looks so gooooood!!! I want it so baaaaaaad!!!
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 04:36 PM   #693
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativepenalty View Post
My bank account is crying with all these amazing Prime 1 Statues coming out. I pre ordered the Guts collector's edition because I missed the EX, still sad about it. The Zodd is gonna be an amazing piece! I'm gonna hold out for the Griffith and Skull Knight though.
Yeah, I'm gonna try to. Not too easy though.

TO THE FORUM!!!
Old 07-13-2017, 04:38 PM   #694
SONICobra
Batman

ordered this bad b_tch
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 04:44 PM   #695
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Btw Guys what do you think of First4Figures guts, really wonder which version to get in the end :O
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 04:54 PM   #696
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
ordered this bad b_tch
Of course you did, dammit! You're no fool! I am trying to be strong. Really. I am. I feel my will slipping quickly.
Old 07-13-2017, 05:04 PM   #697
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Btw Guys what do you think of First4Figures guts, really wonder which version to get in the end :O
the sculpt is nice but not a fan of the pose and personally i really dislike LARGE pieces of translucent resin like that. prime1 has the hyper realistic style that i dig too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Of course you did, dammit! You're no fool! I am trying to be strong. Really. I am. I feel my will slipping quickly.
350es brother, guts sold out rather quick at 750 - this is a statement piece. the detail is incredible i see something i hadnt noticed before every time i look at it
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 05:14 PM   #698
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
It's hard to say until the F4F statue is painted, but as of now I prefer the P1 by quite a bit. I do expect the F4F statue to be quite a bit cheaper though; if it comes in at $600 or so like I currently expect, I might have been more tempted to consider that instead if I was more cash-strapped (not that preordering a $1000+ statue doesn't already hurt a lot). At $700+ I'd try to stretch and get P1 or nothing at all.

I personally haven't been very impressed with F4F so far, which may not be fair since I don't yet own any of their products; I'm just going off of pictures and videos online for now, though I haven't actually seen a P1 piece in person yet either. Their Castlevania statue did seem to come out pretty well, as well as Artorias from Dark Souls; they did also get me to preorder Nightmare from Soul Calibur - I'm a big fan of that character, and the production sample / proto came out very good I think.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 05:20 PM   #699
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Do it... unless doing so would be too much of a stretch financially. I just ordered mine too! He's around the same height as Guts, but that's only when you use the arm that has Guts's Dragonslayer over his shoulder; Zodd's nearly three feet tall from the bottom of the base to the tip of his head, so he will probably next pretty imposing even when next to Guts (I hope someone makes a comparison soon!).

EDIT: It looks like I won't be getting Guyver 1 or Eva-01 now that I've decided to delve into the Berserk line beyond just Guts. I hope folks take awesome videos when they get those pieces in at least!
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 05:21 PM   #700
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Quote:
Personally, I prefer the concept of F4F, but it´s hard to compare the two without seeing it painted first. I saw an image on facebook of a painted F4F Guts that someone made using Photoshop, but looks like they will reveal it only during New York comic con. In the end, it´s really a personal decision, but one thing to consider is that Prime 1 is already going very deep into the Berserk line, with a lot of characters. Besides Guts, F4F only teased Skull Knight, and more characters depends on how well the first 2 sell. Of course you can mix statues of both companies, or better yet, get both
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote