Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-17-2018, 11:01 AM   #6641
shakex
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Please make this happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
hello alex, any chance - any chance at all - the original portrait for psylocke can / will be included with the statue? i thought the original was awesome, dont care for the new one at all as does what would seem the majority of collectors. i had planned on ordering it but will have to pass if the new portrait is the only one it comes with
Hi Alex, I've never posted in this thread, but I felt like I really have to. I would just like to reiterate what SONICobra posted. I too prefer the original portrait rather then the new one. I too have decided to skip pre-ordering Psylocke if it indeed only comes with the new portrait (sorry, I just don't like it from any angle). Please pass it along to Sideshow to consider including the original portrait. If you do, I and I'm guessing other collectors won't hesitate to order it.
shakex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 02:01 PM   #6642
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Psylocke SDCC Headsculpt

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakex View Post
Hi Alex, I've never posted in this thread, but I felt like I really have to. I would just like to reiterate what SONICobra posted. I too prefer the original portrait rather then the new one. I too have decided to skip pre-ordering Psylocke if it indeed only comes with the new portrait (sorry, I just don't like it from any angle). Please pass it along to Sideshow to consider including the original portrait. If you do, I and I'm guessing other collectors won't hesitate to order it.
I know this request is already here, but i too as well as many others were hoping for the SDCC Psylocke Headsculpt that was shown. Many collectors would be happy to have this available and would order. There even was a poll on this the numbers speak for itself. Please consider having the orginal headsculpt available!
http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=165026
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:12 PM   #6643
Mister S.
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4XCollect View Post
* Site feature request

Hi SideShow,

Could you please add the following feature to your site?
- As a logged-in user, I want to favorite statues so that I can keep a list of the statues I want to pre-order/order in my account when I'm ready to do so.

If that feature is implemented, than a follow-up feature would be:
- As a logged-in user, I want to be notified if a statue in my favorite list is low-stock so that I can prioritize ordering statues if possible.

Thank you!
Mister S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 02:25 AM   #6644
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Why was psylocke's portrait changed? Thanks
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 01:25 PM   #6645
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Alex (and Igo) I have a few serious questions --

When people in person (NYCC) comment on the unattractiveness or the proportions of this new portrait, will SS consider changing it again? Or perhaps giving both portraits to buyer?

While it is true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you (and SS) have to admit there is NO WAY that this current portrait is proportional with the body.

Also, will SS ever explain why a flawless, perfect Psylocke portrait was changed? Especially when we were told that Rogue has the same face on both portraits due to time constraints, but now magically there is time to change Psylocke completely before PO?
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:22 PM   #6646
DroidAssassin
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hi Alex! Classic Spider-Man has been getting a lot of love lately & great to see Miles Morales on the way. Other than being 1/5 artist series also good to see Spider Gwen & Silk on the roster. Any plans for PFF revisits of a non-variant Symbiote Suit Spider-Man and Comic Version Iron Spider? Thanks!
DroidAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:33 PM   #6647
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Marvel Rising

Hello Alex, any chance we could see statues based off of the new Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors Cartoon? I would definitely love to see comic version of Daisy "Quake" Johnson from Agents of Shield made into a premium format statue.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:42 AM   #6648
ukshaun
Hercules

Hi Alex,

Items that offer free shipping to US customers.
Whatever the discount amounts to, can this not be applied to overseas (non US) customers,
if they were to purchase the same item?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:21 AM   #6649
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Hi Alex,

Are there anymore Star Wars busts in the pipeline after Darth Maul?

When will Darth Maul be going up for PO?

Thank you!
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:53 AM   #6650
dmoff
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hi Alex,

Could you please suggest to them that you they sell an alternate psylocke pf with the old head from sdcc? Just put it up 'head to head' against the one already listed. Could do it with alternate Xforce colours, however even if that's not possible just have it with the old head being the only difference. Let that dictate your edition sizes. I bet it outsells the current one by miles.

Thanks

D
dmoff is offline   Reply With Quote