Statue Forum 


XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2018, 11:55 PM   #121
mva5580
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 382
P1 changed their Facebook picture to this.......we must be close. And there's the previously hoped for 3rd head with the neutral expression.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 44164442_1987776297935669_3986001401858752512_o.jpg (146.6 KB, 109 views)
mva5580 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:37 AM   #122
Sonic Boom
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Sonic Boom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 68
I like this Batman a bit more as a display piece since he's not all cut up from a fight. Will go great with the companion Superman.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:48 PM   #123
mva5580
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
I like this Batman a bit more as a display piece since he's not all cut up from a fight. Will go great with the companion Superman.
They will definitely look great together yes but just in case you didn't see the post about it, apparently P1 is eventually making a DKR Armored Batman too, and if you have any interest in the armored version I would think that and Superman will match really, really well.

This line is clearly a big deal to me as I have the Batman Black and I'm getting Batman Blue, Superman, and I imagine I'll probably get the Armored version too. Since Superman has a hand holding the armored mask, surely the armored version will come with an unmasked portrait. Of course it will probably ship in 2021 at earliest. Sigh......
mva5580 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 01:02 PM   #124
myskye23
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
P1 changed their Facebook picture to this.......we must be close. And there's the previously hoped for 3rd head with the neutral expression.
I believe you're right! This will certainly be a Day 1 PO for me and for better or for worse, changed some Pre-Orders that I originally had in mind. I wasn't expecting this at all. Unfortunately, some statues have to wait (HUSH Huntress) so that I can add this one in my collection. This one just looks too EPIC to pass up!
myskye23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 01:29 PM   #125
Sonic Boom
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Sonic Boom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
They will definitely look great together yes but just in case you didn't see the post about it, apparently P1 is eventually making a DKR Armored Batman too, and if you have any interest in the armored version I would think that and Superman will match really, really well.

This line is clearly a big deal to me as I have the Batman Black and I'm getting Batman Blue, Superman, and I imagine I'll probably get the Armored version too. Since Superman has a hand holding the armored mask, surely the armored version will come with an unmasked portrait. Of course it will probably ship in 2021 at earliest. Sigh......
Oh wow, I didn't know that. One more statue added to the list! Maybe the wait is not so bad since it gives us plenty of time to save money.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 09:50 AM   #126
NorthernLadMSP
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
Adamantium Member
 
NorthernLadMSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,105
Official photos have been posted on Prime 1's Facebook site. I would upload them here, but there's about 30 pics and it would take too long.

This looks like a really amazing piece. I've never read the story it comes from. I'm assuming it's a great story?
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 09:51 AM   #127
boibleu22
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
boibleu22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 759
THREE HEADS.

THREE LEFT HANDS.

TWO RIGHT HANDS.

SWITCH OUT EMBLEM.

----.
boibleu22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 09:52 AM   #128
boibleu22
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
boibleu22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 759
MMDCDK3-01DX: BATMAN DELUXE VER. (DARK KNIGHT III: THE MASTER RACE)
Statue features:
- Size approximately 40 inches tall with Sniper Rifle [(H)101.7cm (W)65.9cm (D)57.6cm]
- Size approximately 32 inches tall with Grappling Hook [(H)83.6cm (W)65.9cm (D)57.6cm]
- Estimate Arrival: December 2019 – February 2020
- Three (3) alternate portrait (Normal, Smirk, Angry)
- Two (2) switchable chest emblem (Normal, Classic)
- Two (2) interchangeable right-hand (Fist, Holding Batarangs)
- One (1) interchangeable left-hand holding Sniper Rifle
- One (1) interchangeable pair of hands holding a Grappling Hook
- Edition Size: TBA
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
boibleu22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 10:48 AM   #129
aa909
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by boibleu22 View Post
MMDCDK3-01DX: BATMAN DELUXE VER. (DARK KNIGHT III: THE MASTER RACE)
Statue features:
- Size approximately 40 inches tall with Sniper Rifle [(H)101.7cm (W)65.9cm (D)57.6cm]
- Size approximately 32 inches tall with Grappling Hook [(H)83.6cm (W)65.9cm (D)57.6cm]
- Estimate Arrival: December 2019 February 2020
- Three (3) alternate portrait (Normal, Smirk, Angry)
- Two (2) switchable chest emblem (Normal, Classic)
- Two (2) interchangeable right-hand (Fist, Holding Batarangs)
- One (1) interchangeable left-hand holding Sniper Rifle
- One (1) interchangeable pair of hands holding a Grappling Hook
- Edition Size: TBA
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
interesting this is listed as the "Deluxe" version. Deluxe usually doesn't mean "EX" so maybe smaller base for the non-deluxe version?
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 11:17 AM   #130
mva5580
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 382
Yeah I'm curious myself as to what the idea is behind this "Deluxe" naming they seem to be using recently....I wonder if that means it's going to cost a bit more than we may expect.
mva5580 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com