Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2016, 06:17 PM   #2011
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfrog View Post
Thanks for confirming mate. Guess that means he's being selective on who he replies to then cos I've sent him multiple emails and had no response. Its getting a bit tedious and it really shouldn't be this hard to get a response from someone that XM studios recommended.

They already have, he's done a Hulk bust for XM
XM never recommended him. As far as I know and I've been in these forums for awhile...
Old 04-12-2016, 07:40 PM   #2012
rhy
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Hi XM, who do I speak to in regards to damage to my statue? I've already contacted my seller and sent in a RMA form. Please advise.
Regards,
Rhy
Old 04-13-2016, 11:11 AM   #2013
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhy View Post
Hi XM, who do I speak to in regards to damage to my statue? I've already contacted my seller and sent in a RMA form. Please advise.
Regards,
Rhy
Hi Rhy, I checked and got your RMA - I'll respond to you in email.

Last edited by shorudan; 04-13-2016 at 11:38 AM.
Old 04-13-2016, 11:28 AM   #2014
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetMad View Post
Hi Bryan,

I was just wondering if you can give us a guesstimate for your upcoming releases? Would help greatly with having funds available for when pieces come in. Just asking as your site seems very vague on shipping dates now. Even an approximate timeframe would be great.

Would love to know shipping dates (1st batch) on :

- Iron Man Mark 7
- Thor
- She Hulk
- Dr Strange
- Medusa

Also a seperate question is : will Black Panther have the weathered leather look for his costume or will it be smooth all over?

And for Medusa : I understand she is already gone for PO. Was just wondering whether there was going to be more texturing added to Lockjaws fur? I understand this was a common request before the po went up, but just never heard any feedback on it. I understand if too late in process.

And lastly : When are we going to see anything on Rhino? You showed the sketch back at your Singapore event and it has been silent ever since.

Really appreciate all the feedback you give. Some amazing pieces coming our way. Cheers
Thanks mate! We really need to improve our PO shipping dates and information sharing. I've just got a proper desk today! With a chair! I kid you not! Now I can concentrate on getting better information out for you guys.

There're some pics of the 3D printed Black Panther on our Facebook, there are textures but I'm not sure if we're looking at the same thing. Best thing to do is wait for the painted photos to pop up and you can see clearer.

I've actually not heard about the comments on Lockjaws' fur to be honest - I noticed the comments were mostly about Medusa's hair, whether or not she comes with the Staff, and if there were more 'shading' on Lockjaw. Medusa with her new hair has been shown most recently at the Macau Comic Convention - that pics of Lockjaw is the final production piece from Factory so you might want to check those photos out (It's on Facebook too but you might have to scroll to find it...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossMcCollector View Post
Hi Bryan,

Ghost Rider looks great, but I was wondering if XM can consider the following, and I hope it's not too late:

1- Front wheel's yellow seems to be a different shade than the rest of the flames, and it seems that there is too much red on the front wheel. Not sure if it's intentional, and if it's then what is the reason behind that.
2- As others mentioned, chain looks to dark, and silver would be better to make it stands out more.
Thanks for the feedback - we will definitely make some adjustments at the Factory. Chain might be colored lighter, we'll test and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCEE View Post
Will you ever do any Japanese IP licences? E.g. Berserk

Id love to see what you can do with some non superhero IPs..

Or superman!
Love Jap IP stuff... been trying for awhile actually, keeping our fingers crossed some will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
Hey Guys,

Are you working on adding the Australian license to your distribution?

The little country Downunder seems to have been forgotten in all these negotiations and lumped in with the US.
No mate, we haven't forgotten. I love Australia (studied there for a couple of years in Perth and worked in Sydney for awhile) We are looking into it.
Old 04-13-2016, 06:35 PM   #2015
rhy
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Shorudan, thank you!
Old 04-13-2016, 10:50 PM   #2016
Thor57
Teen Titans

Bryan,

You guys have improved leaps and bounds since you first started a few years ago. So, please make a Modern Thor with as much detail as that false pretender She-Thor is getting. He deserves it. Asgard will look down upon thee favorably for such honorable tribute!

Thanks!
Old 04-13-2016, 11:17 PM   #2017
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Brian, any guesstimate on shipping for Batman Samurai?

Thanks
Old 04-13-2016, 11:24 PM   #2018
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Any chance we could see Winter Soldier sneaks ?

Or the painted Captain America yet ?

Also what are the chances we will get Spider Man 2099 ??

Thanks for answering out questions !
Old 04-13-2016, 11:44 PM   #2019
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
No mate, we haven't forgotten. I love Australia (studied there for a couple of years in Perth and worked in Sydney for awhile) We are looking into it.
Thanks very much Bryan.

Fingers are crossed.
Old 04-14-2016, 12:06 AM   #2020
yipkusing
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Any update on Shibumi?
Closed Thread