Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-07-2018, 07:10 PM   #791
GenoToys
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Letting my pre-order go for under retail..if anyone is interested.
GenoToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 07:21 PM   #792
aa909
The Green Hornet

Got this statue last week and it's an amazing piece, A+ on all fronts and likely a contender for statue of the year IMO.

But I think this may be the last XM piece I "PO" well in advance of the shipping date because the demand for all these pieces is dropping like mad. The post from GenoToys above is just one example, but it's corroborated on the FB groups which are full of people letting their XM PO's/statues go for retail or below.

Market is saturated and prices are hitting levels where lots of folks are bowing out.
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 07:52 PM   #793
moonlightdrive21
Hellboy

Hey gents, roughly how much does it cost to ship this piece from XM to the North East area of the USA (e.g., New York)? Thanks!
moonlightdrive21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:20 PM   #794
risingstar
Jedi Order

StatueForum review of the Weapon X is up!
Click on link below:

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=163554

risingstar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:22 PM   #795
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerFodder View Post
Glad you're in love WolverineFan. Get mine this Wednesday! My first Wolverine in any format. Just re-read Barry Windsor-Smith's Weapon X to get pumped.

Thanks and Congrats! You will be super pleased with this. You won’t be able to take your eyes off of it. I’m still staring at it lol. Let me know what you think when you get it!
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:25 PM   #796
WalkerFodder
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
Got this statue last week and it's an amazing piece, A+ on all fronts and likely a contender for statue of the year IMO.

But I think this may be the last XM piece I "PO" well in advance of the shipping date because the demand for all these pieces is dropping like mad. The post from GenoToys above is just one example, but it's corroborated on the FB groups which are full of people letting their XM PO's/statues go for retail or below.

Market is saturated and prices are hitting levels where lots of folks are bowing out.
Same here. Now that Sideshow is cranking out X-men 1/4’s and Disney has the rights back for X-Men/Fantastic Four, there’s going to be a lot of stateside competition and it’s just too crazy to be paying XM retail seeing as the market is clearly hitting a price threshold. We’re at the ceiling, friends.
WalkerFodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:30 PM   #797
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post

Definitely statue of the year candidate. If XM Hulkbuster wasn’t coming, I would be confident that Weapon X would win but I think Hulkbuster is going to be even more impressive.

Also agree with the market saturation but there is still some statues that I pre order of fear that they could be another Magneto or Ghost Rider where they increase tremendously in the after market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightdrive21 View Post
Hey gents, roughly how much does it cost to ship this piece from XM to the North East area of the USA (e.g., New York)? Thanks!
$260-$320 would probably be accurate
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 03:20 PM   #798
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Also agree with the market saturation but there is still some statues that I pre order of fear that they could be another Magneto or Ghost Rider where they increase tremendously in the after market.
I'm probably done with XM Marvel after Storm, these firesales are getting ridiculous. You'd think XM would be more protective of its brand.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 09:33 AM   #799
mars
The Spirit

Hey guys just posting some pictures of my latest XM statue this guy looks amazing, the detail on it is just crazy!

Gotta hand it to XM they make some of the best statues.

mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 09:36 AM   #800
mars
The Spirit

And here's some pictures...

mars is offline   Reply With Quote