Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 04-08-2007, 03:41 AM   #11
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER View Post
Randy has a better chance at beating Cro Cop then you might think. Cro Cop doesn't have the best ground game out there and Randy is scrappy. I hope its a good fight.
oh no ? randy has a shot..if anyone does...but i just dont see it happening...but ill be pullin for him
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 12:50 PM   #12
Doc Sonic
Statue Forum MacDaddy

A couple thoughts:

Although the Sanchez/Koscheck fight was boring Diego got what was coming to him. Never liked that guy. Too full of himself. There's a difference between being confident and arrogant. He is arrogant.

I like both Serra and GSP. I am happy for Matt and sad for Georges. I never thought GSP would be a one fight champion but he'll be back. I still think GSP is the best man in his divison but he got caught like anyone on anyday can be.
I would love to see Serra beat Hughes. I don't see it happening though. I guess I can just look foward to GSP dismantling Hughes again.

Also I believe Randy can and will beat Cro Cop. Much respect for Mirko but I think Mirko is a one dimentional fighter. He's the deadliest striker in MMA but Randy will be able to avoid the strikes, take him down at will and finish it on the ground.
Doc Sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 02:41 PM   #13
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

BAH BAH BAH BAH. Cro Cop will own Couture, he was special forces in a third world country which means he's killed people for real. Croatia, locked in civil war with serbia, a place where genocide was 1995, not 50 years ago. You don't come back from that a regular guy. Cro Cop went the distance with fedor, a man who is 3/4 machine. Cro Cop knocked out wanderlei silva, Mark Coleman, Bob Sapp, and a bunch of other guys just as good if not better than couture. Everyone says, "ohh, cro cop is 1 D, that's why he has knocked out more BJJ black belts than I can count. And wrestlers, and whoever. Cro cop will own, cro cop will destroy, naysayers say what you will. Every time cro cop has lost he has come back stronger, not many other fighters can say that. Other than Fedor, no one can beat cro cop. Say what you will, think what you think, even if he does loose he will come back 2x as strong and dominate.
Sam Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 03:29 PM   #14
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wilson View Post
BAH BAH BAH BAH. Cro Cop will own Couture, he was special forces in a third world country which means he's killed people for real. Croatia, locked in civil war with serbia, a place where genocide was 1995, not 50 years ago. You don't come back from that a regular guy. Cro Cop went the distance with fedor, a man who is 3/4 machine. Cro Cop knocked out wanderlei silva, Mark Coleman, Bob Sapp, and a bunch of other guys just as good if not better than couture. Everyone says, "ohh, cro cop is 1 D, that's why he has knocked out more BJJ black belts than I can count. And wrestlers, and whoever. Cro cop will own, cro cop will destroy, naysayers say what you will. Every time cro cop has lost he has come back stronger, not many other fighters can say that. Other than Fedor, no one can beat cro cop. Say what you will, think what you think, even if he does loose he will come back 2x as strong and dominate.
Even you have doubts about Cro Cop. Captain America will not lose.
Old 04-08-2007, 03:44 PM   #15
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Holy Crap this was last night.FFffffffffffffffffffffffffffudge.Damn Sanchez and GSP.I would have been really upset.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 04:08 PM   #16
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca View Post
Holy Crap this was last night.FFffffffffffffffffffffffffffudge.Damn Sanchez and GSP.I would have been really upset.
Pride 34 was last night as well.
Old 04-08-2007, 04:23 PM   #17
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Pride 34 was last night as well.
Old 04-08-2007, 04:26 PM   #18
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca View Post
IFL was too. It was a busy night in MMA.
Old 04-08-2007, 04:59 PM   #19
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

Quote:
Even you have doubts about Cro Cop. Captain America will not lose.
no, no doubts, just being realistic. Anyone can loose. Captain America is going down.
Sam Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 09:15 PM   #20
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpUHGqkJCDs