Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 04-11-2014, 10:35 AM   #11
Snadinator
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
I think it will be fine, when the 360 first came out people still played games like Halo 2 online, and had no problems. And that was on much older servers and hardware, so I really do not see a problem.
Software emulation always brings problems. Your Xbox 360 or PS3 games will not always work properly. Expect sound or video glitches, games hanging, missing textures, horrid frame rates... Doesn't mean it will be the case on all games, some will be worse than others... but do not expect a flawless experience. You're better off playing last gen games on last gen hardware.
Snadinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 02:21 PM   #12
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
how much ya wanna bet it will lag, cause issues and be a wreck online since its not made for the new gens.

and why spend 500 to play Xbx games when most already own one.

then as a person who plays fighting games, why spend money on new sticks for the new console when i have everything already working on the old ones.
Because it's the new thing and everyone's doing it!!

Do it!! No I totally hear ya and agree with you! Sucks big time when you've spent lots of our hard earned money and buy system games and accessories and then when everything is good and going great you find out there is new system and are stopping production soon on your current system!! Kind of sucks but is what it is!

Our Xbox one was free after we sold one of our older figures! But if we didn't have that figure sell I would still be playing xbox 360 because in my opinion they haven't made any games that have been all that great outside of titanfall! But this year looks like there will be many games for Xbox one / ps4 that will be worth buying the system!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:33 PM   #13
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

so will this backwards compatibility only be included on new units, or will it be a patch or something for people that already have an xbone or ps4?
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:15 PM   #14
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
so will this backwards compatibility only be included on new units, or will it be a patch or something for people that already have an xbone or ps4?
It's gotta for all units...if it even happens.

I miss SF IV and I can't play it unless this happens or they port the game to the new systems.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 06:26 PM   #15
DRL

Anyone know when this is supposed to happen? It would be nice to only have one Playstation hooked up.
DRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 07:48 PM   #16
MrYac
Hercules

E3 is right around the corner so if it's going to happen any time soon they'll talk about it there
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 08:59 AM   #17
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I never understood the big deal with this. Maybe I'm in the minority but I never sell my systems, and I was always curious as to why people do. I have all my original systems going back to the SNES and even a Genesis/Sega CD, not to mention three PS2s, a GC, etc. If you have games you enjoy on these systems why get rid of them in the first place?
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 10:20 AM   #18
bebohawk
What's another word for Thesaurus?

They should make a external DVD drive that can read old game similar to the HD DVD for the Xbox 360
bebohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:19 AM   #19
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
I never understood the big deal with this. Maybe I'm in the minority but I never sell my systems, and I was always curious as to why people do. I have all my original systems going back to the SNES and even a Genesis/Sega CD, not to mention three PS2s, a GC, etc. If you have games you enjoy on these systems why get rid of them in the first place?
I keep mine as well; typically because you get so little back on the secondary market that any utility one gets from the system is worth it IMHO.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 03:49 PM   #20
Andrew
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
I sold my Xbox 360 to pay for my Xbox One. There's just not enough time in my day or life to go back and play games from years ago. Games are forever coming out and what little time I have to play games, I give to the new ones on the market.

This is also why I mostly rent games through Gamefly etc.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote