Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-10-2018, 09:44 PM   #281
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Then it would have looked like PF and madex base . Cracked earth or rock again. I love the base
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 09:55 PM   #282
XCNjnr
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
Actually wasn’t directed to you . I know for fact there are readers on google from sideshow freaks site they have ripped few holes into this master pieces about him being hand model, lack of torn shirt on hulk, wrong colour , texture missing on banners pants. I love these asses trying to justify why they paid two times amount for those grotesque PFs when clearly this is a better hulk.

Nothing to do with you ( XCRjnr ) just to clarify .
Its cool it was just a very odd timed comment following mine with the lack of torn shirt...which I think is a very valid criticism to this piece. It doesn't take anything away from it, it's just a pretty "default" detail missing from it that I believe would have truly made it flawless...which I rarely if ever say.
Regardless, it's a 10/10 piece, no debate about that.
Have a good one!
XCNjnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 07:12 AM   #283
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

So I’m reading complaints on how banners pants are not as textured as the Hulk I’ll give my point of view. He grew. So much so that the hulk stretched fabric of pants to show details we see. That’s what I’m saying anyways. These little things don’t bother me at all because overall the piece is amazing . The lack of shirt bits on the lab floor was mentioned I think it’s already a busy base so leaving it out kept it cleaner
Old 09-12-2018, 07:20 AM   #284
Colossal
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
Hmm OG ss or this one... no brainer this one, I hate ape hulk with a passion.
I love my OG hulk, it's my favourite piece in my entire collection. I've had offers of the ECC hulk, multiple pieces for him you name it.

But I actually think I'd be willing to let him go finally, for this piece. At 1/4, this is mindblowingly good!!!
Colossal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 07:35 AM   #285
IzeroI
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
These little things don’t bother me at all because overall the piece is amazing . The lack of shirt bits on the lab floor was mentioned I think it’s already a busy base so leaving it out kept it cleaner
Likewise. It gets to a point where it's just too much overthinking, but then again people are spending a grand+ on this so everyone is definitely entitled to their own opinion/criticism.

This is a proto so they can still go back and add a few things, such as ripped shirt pieces around the toro. The proto they had on display, you could see it wasn't complete where the torso meets the pants.
IzeroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:05 AM   #286
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I hope they don’t do too much . At this point with the reveal being welcomed as it is in its current state this statue is def mind blowing . XM has done this character justice . Few little add ons like shirt bits is fine on floor I don’t want any on his body .
Old 09-12-2018, 08:27 AM   #287
adee
Green Arrow

I really want it. I'm doing my due diligence at least.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 09:17 AM   #288
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
I hope they don’t do too much . At this point with the reveal being welcomed as it is in its current state this statue is def mind blowing . XM has done this character justice . Few little add ons like shirt bits is fine on floor I don’t want any on his body .
This would be cool, but for me it is more important to have a brighter ton of green. With this would be 11 out 10
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 09:26 AM   #289
MPCanes
The X-Men

Ordered mine! This is a centerpiece piece, IMO. I've got the second SS Hulk and I always regret missing the OG - but not anymore. To me, this is the Hulk to beat.
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 09:54 AM   #290
lucifixion
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

"Hulk hate dirt under nails!"
lucifixion is offline   Reply With Quote