Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-26-2015, 06:07 PM   #101
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Well if she's not up in a year you don't have a choice now do you...lol...but two? I'm interested in this Dark Phoneix but I'd rather see a variant White Phoenix of the Crown or Traditional version than get two Darks.

Sounds correct for WW, I don't fully remember, but yeah, if Phoenix hits in a few months, cool. Depending on how Thor and Spider-Man turn out, I've got enough things I'm interested in to PO before Dark Phoenix like Aquaman, Green Lantern and Green Goblin, so I can wait on Dark Phoenix. I'm skeptical about ordering from ss.
No, but Sideshow shalt deal with my wrath!
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 06:14 PM   #102
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
I automatically expect a long delay from anything posted during 12 Days. To me, that's normal. That way I'm not waiting for something that may or may not even happen. To ss coming soon means whenever it gets done.

If it does show up earlier than a year later, then that can be treated as a pleasant surprise.
Wouldn't surprise me, they announced the new Leatherface PF a couple of months ago and then admitted he wont go up for order until 2017 !
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 06:40 PM   #103
Igo
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-9 View Post
any guesses who might have sculpted this one. my guess is harbottle.
Joe Jung did the body and base (Savage Opress, Stan Lau's Vampirella) and Will Harbottle did the portrait. We had to divide and conquer this one because of deadlines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
How did you know? Did Igo take kindly to your comment that he was a hunk, or fox, or whatever you called him? lol. Decided to give ya a bit of inside information!
YUHHHP… Ive actually been hitting up certain enthusiasts to get their perspective on characters they have an affinity for. We dont always agree, but it's good to get some additional fresh eyes on some of these projects.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 07:00 PM   #104
JohnMatrix
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Joe Jung did the body and base (Savage Opress, Stan Lau's Vampirella) and Will Harbottle did the portrait. We had to divide and conquer this one because of deadlines.

YUHHHP… Ive actually been hitting up certain enthusiasts to get their perspective on characters they have an affinity for. We dont always agree, but it's good to get some additional fresh eyes on some of these projects.
Igo, Is the Magneto PF not too far behind from Dark Phoenix? who will sculpt Magneto? Pablo Viggiano?
JohnMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 07:00 PM   #105
SDguy

That is some great looking hair. Looking forward to more of the reveal!
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 07:11 PM   #106
k-9
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:

thank you for the feedback. Head sculpt looks good to me considering its got shadows over most of it,but the hair at first I thought was a photo shop it looked so good. Studying the photo I have now come to the conclusion its sculpted.Good stuff!

The base will make or break this one.We all hope its something spectacular. If not I will be disappointment personally. I expect the best always but to often you play it too safe for me.
k-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 07:15 PM   #107
k-9
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
No, but Sideshow shalt deal with my wrath!
so did vs today, but he's still in one piece lol
k-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 07:36 PM   #108
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
JUBILEE!!
I had to...
Old 12-26-2015, 07:37 PM   #109
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
so did vs today, but he's still in one piece lol
Oh, no no no....that was nothing.
He has dealth with it on several other occasions though.
Old 12-26-2015, 07:42 PM   #110
Igo
Producer
Producer

Quote:
The base will make or break this one.We all hope its something spectacular. If not I will be disappointment personally. I expect the best always but to often you play it too safe for me.
People are gonna love it or hate it. Some people want a simple "X" base, Some people want a flame base, some people love BIG bases, some people love less.

When the full reveal happens I guess we'll find out.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote