Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-08-2018, 09:33 AM   #641
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

So guys if Prime 1 said we're doing 3 more pieces for the Guyver line and that's it!

This is taking into account that Aptom Omeg Blast & G Gigantic will be made...so don't include them.

What 3 KEY characters would YOU need to finish the line off?

My 3 in no particular order.

Murakami in Proto Zoalord form, Enzyme II base.

ZX-Tole/Neo ZX-Tole, other 4 of the team 5 worked into the base somehow.

Guyot in Battle form, switch out Remover.

I'm not including G2 in my list, he's not as important as these 3 characters imo and we already have Guyver 0, infact we have 5 Guyver statues, so my choice is to get 1 Hyper Zoanoid, 1 Zoalord and 1 important character such as Murakami.

To be honest i'd also take Imakarum in Battle form, but i think Murakami would please more people.

Of course i want them to do this line forever and cover everyone but i'd love to see what others want from the line.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 01:56 PM   #642
Silverfox
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Zx-tole, Enzyme I and Guyot in battle form.
Silverfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 02:34 PM   #643
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
So guys if Prime 1 said we're doing 3 more pieces for the Guyver line and that's it!

This is taking into account that Aptom Omeg Blast & G Gigantic will be made...so don't include them.

What 3 KEY characters would YOU need to finish the line off?

My 3 in no particular order.

Murakami in Proto Zoalord form, Enzyme II base.

ZX-Tole/Neo ZX-Tole, other 4 of the team 5 worked into the base somehow.

Guyot in Battle form, switch out Remover.

I'm not including G2 in my list, he's not as important as these 3 characters imo and we already have Guyver 0, infact we have 5 Guyver statues, so my choice is to get 1 Hyper Zoanoid, 1 Zoalord and 1 important character such as Murakami.

To be honest i'd also take Imakarum in Battle form, but i think Murakami would please more people.

Of course i want them to do this line forever and cover everyone but i'd love to see what others want from the line.
Prime 1 didn't say this did they?

Guyver F with a broken faceplate.

A Lifesize Bust collection especially of Guyver III and Guyver I with a broken mask showing face underneath.

Then the Murakami guy. Wish I knew more about what I was talking about.
Some pics for fun.

qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 03:50 PM   #644
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

P1 said on Instagram recently that they had no plans for any 1:6 scale pieces for Guyver, so that rules out any diorama line like they are doing with Berserk. I'm hoping Oniri creations get the Guyver license in the future as they seem to be snapping up Japanese anime/manga licenses (Death note, berserk, Attack on titan, Evangelion, Cobra, Fullmetal Alchemist, etc).
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 04:04 PM   #645
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

+1 for proto Murakami with Enzyme II base, one of the best action scenes in the original 12 part anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9E8nNhxnYs
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 04:55 PM   #646
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
P1 said on Instagram recently that they had no plans for any 1:6 scale pieces for Guyver, so that rules out any diorama line like they are doing with Berserk. I'm hoping Oniri creations get the Guyver license in the future as they seem to be snapping up Japanese anime/manga licenses (Death note, berserk, Attack on titan, Evangelion, Cobra, Fullmetal Alchemist, etc).
Maybe they will start selling well after people get them in hand.
I know the whys but the waits just kill any momentum statue lines have.
Thanks for the vid.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 06:04 PM   #647
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Hey yall! Sorry I am taking so long to chime in. But, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this first P1 Guyver piece! If the rest are even close, this line is sure to be a fan fave. This thing is HUGE!!! ...and gorgeous!!! I love the switchouts. The bust itself is even glorious and heavy as %#$&! I didn't think I'd be displaying the exposed face head much from the pics, but I think I might actually prefer it. Details are amazing. Paint is perfect. Practically everything is a home run. My only small complaint would be, as DGK mentioned earlier, there is just not that perfect hero silhouette. I mean, it's close and all. Just falls a little short. Nonetheless, this thing is a massive winner!!! One of my all-time favorite pieces.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 05:28 AM   #648
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Prime has 1/6 and diorama license.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:58 AM   #649
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Hey yall! Sorry I am taking so long to chime in. But, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this first P1 Guyver piece! If the rest are even close, this line is sure to be a fan fave. This thing is HUGE!!! ...and gorgeous!!! I love the switchouts. The bust itself is even glorious and heavy as %#$&! I didn't think I'd be displaying the exposed face head much from the pics, but I think I might actually prefer it. Details are amazing. Paint is perfect. Practically everything is a home run. My only small complaint would be, as DGK mentioned earlier, there is just not that perfect hero silhouette. I mean, it's close and all. Just falls a little short. Nonetheless, this thing is a massive winner!!! One of my all-time favorite pieces.
congrats brother, i agree all around - this thing is next level. P1 is really taking this hobby to another level, cant wait for guyver III
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 09:38 PM   #650
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

Great review DGK, looks great next to Ultraman. I held off on that piece in hopes to pick up 7 but that line seems to be in limbo even though 7.2 sold well.

Anyone know if this teaser is part of a base or is Prime 1 releasing a Zerbebuth statue? If it's the latter This thing will be enormous especially after having Guyver 1 in hand.

HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote