Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 02-05-2017, 02:56 PM   #161
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
It's ok dude. It's best to just let it die.

I would be pissed if someone said I followed Darb too! That's as bad as it gets!

Trust me my following friend, I'm living the good life with zero delusions and deep security.
Someone is a tad hurt in the feelings department since you seem to be lashing out. Ohh I'm sorry you want me to agree with you fine CC make an open mouth version of this so Shogun can buy it and you know what statue world..... Make all the rexs made this time forward all open mouth versions, just in case you know, The Shogun wants to buy one he won't be left down.

You came here literally in a tantrum, the same one your protestors do because the mouth was closed.

You're upset because unlike your sheepish self I have some real knowledge in not only how this stuff is produced but also the techniques of the finishing. I guess you would rather just me spew hate on the piece or chronicle since it's seems by your childish outburst your're familiar with. Yes I know Paul and like him... So what?.. I also have a realistic expectation for mass produced statues and generally won't lose my ---- if they are messed up.

I also know how things are ... Producers make statues they are happy with in house ... Doesn't mean I am going to like them and if you don't then you don't buy or you settle and buy it. Case in point SS new endo has an odd pose and non t1 accurate features. Am I 100% happy no but it is a nice looking piece which I might still buy. I'm not stringing post along going
"Thanks sideshow I really wanted a nice endo statue but you had to ruin it for me!"

Grow up dude! maybe have your mom heat you up a hot pocket and bring it to you in the basement.

I'm sure you will just catch a sentence out of this and come up with another juvenile post.
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 03:12 PM   #162
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by darb View Post
Someone is a tad hurt in the feelings department since you seem to be lashing out. Ohh I'm sorry you want me to agree with you fine CC make an open mouth version of this so Shogun can buy it and you know what statue world..... Make all the rexs made this time forward all open mouth versions, just in case you know, The Shogun wants to buy one he won't be left down.

You came here literally in a tantrum, the same one your protestors do because the mouth was closed.

Your upset because unlike your sheepish self I have some real knowledge in not only how this stuff is produced but also the techniques of the finishing. I guess you would rather just me spew hate on the piece or chronicle since it's seems by your childish outburst your familiar with. Yea I know Paul and like him... So what?.. I also have a realistic expectation for mass produced statues and generally won't lose my ---- if they are messed up.

I also know how things are ... producers make statues they are happy with in house ... Doesn't mean I am going to like them and if you don't then you don't buy or settle and buy. Case in point SS new endo has an odd pose and non t1 accurate features. Am I 100% happy no but it is a nice looking piece which I might still buy. I'm not stringing post along going
"Thanks sideshow I really wanted a nice endo statue but you had to ruin it for me!"

Grow up dude! maybe have your mom heat you up a hot pocket and bring it to you in the basement.

I'm sure you will just catch a sentence out of this and come up with another juvenile post.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 04:26 PM   #163
Oblivion100
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I love the Lost World Bust with the open mouth the most.
If it has to be closed then I actually prefer a completely closed one where you can see the huge teeths locking over the jaw.
Oblivion100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:57 AM   #164
Robopredinator
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Ever noticed they stopped selling jean shorts? You can't find them anywhere!
Robopredinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:04 AM   #165
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robopredinator View Post
Ever noticed they stopped selling jean shorts? You can't find them anywhere!
I haven't noticed. I will keep my eye out for that.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:40 AM   #166
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
I haven't noticed. I will keep my eye out for that.
Your pair in the gif must be pretty durable then, good to know your daily mindless flailing doesn't wear them out too quickly.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:35 PM   #167
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:

The best thing you can react to someone with a head full of air. lol! Sheesh, this guys got a huge narcissistic complex here.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:15 PM   #168
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Lol
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 07:46 PM   #169
tidus
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Soo where again do I have to sign up to stop reading this ---- and get real content from this piece?

Whenever I see this thread bumped I think it's with actual news.. I just don't learn
tidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 09:33 PM   #170
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus View Post
Soo where again do I have to sign up to stop reading this ---- and get real content from this piece?

Whenever I see this thread bumped I think it's with actual news.. I just don't learn
Reading back through the thread covers pretty much everything already.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote