Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 05:05 PM   #1721
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post
If I do want to cancel my order of Kintaro, how do I do so?
Hello,

Email us at customerservice@pcstoy.com requesting a cancellation. It may take 48-72 business hours for your refund to be processed.
Old 06-26-2016, 10:23 PM   #1722
shin3000
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello!

Our policy is that after 30 Days from purchase, you do not receive your NRD if you cancel. Delays do not constitute full refunds UNLESS an email from Jerry is sent to collectors stating otherwise for that specific statue.

No emails have gone out offering full refunds for Raiden.
Hi I am very sure that this was discussed before that if there are big delays on items then us collectors are given the option to cancel without any penalty. I can't find the post that says this but I do remember this. I'm not going to insist on the cancellation but I think it's a bit disappointing to see this change of mind... I still love the pcs stuff but it is a pretty hard pill to swallow.
Old 07-05-2016, 07:38 PM   #1723
hadoukenido
Doh!

In reference to Case #12574.

Hello Jerry,

I love your work and PCS is what got me into statue collecting, I cherish my Street Fighter collection more than any other thing I own. And this is precisely why I feel deeply saddened by the way one of your customer service agents talked to me over email (Carolyn) dealing with her was very unpleasant, she clearly showed discriminative attitude towards me in comparison to other collectors that she has served over the past period and when I showed her with a screenshot that others got - from her - the exact same help that she was denying me she angrily replied in a "slap on the hand" manner that no one will get help from this point onwards regarding refunds because "they did not keep their end of the deal and sent me screenshots" I could hardly believe what I was reading on the email, this is not professional at all.

Let me just note that dealing with other ladies was very pleasant over the years and they were always so helpful to me, this is why this situation shocked me.

The main topic was a refund of NRD of Oro P2 statue, I contacted PCS for a refund on Nov 2015 and a rep told me that refund is not possible before April 2016.. I contacted again last month and this was when this unpleasant encounter happened. but please don't worry about that, I understand that refunds are no longer given because of delays and more importantly I changed my mind and I want to Keep Oro, I know he is your favorite SF3 Character and I'm sure the sculpt will be amazing so I no longer want to cancel this order.

I have like 15 POs with PCS and you are my favorite company and I hate to see someone representing you in a pretty bad manner.

And here is a bonus pic of part of my collection

Have a good day

Old 07-06-2016, 03:13 PM   #1724
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadoukenido View Post
In reference to Case #12574.

Hello Jerry,

I love your work and PCS is what got me into statue collecting, I cherish my Street Fighter collection more than any other thing I own. And this is precisely why I feel deeply saddened by the way one of your customer service agents talked to me over email (Carolyn) dealing with her was very unpleasant, she clearly showed discriminative attitude towards me in comparison to other collectors that she has served over the past period and when I showed her with a screenshot that others got - from her - the exact same help that she was denying me she angrily replied in a "slap on the hand" manner that no one will get help from this point onwards regarding refunds because "they did not keep their end of the deal and sent me screenshots" I could hardly believe what I was reading on the email, this is not professional at all.

Let me just note that dealing with other ladies was very pleasant over the years and they were always so helpful to me, this is why this situation shocked me.

The main topic was a refund of NRD of Oro P2 statue, I contacted PCS for a refund on Nov 2015 and a rep told me that refund is not possible before April 2016.. I contacted again last month and this was when this unpleasant encounter happened. but please don't worry about that, I understand that refunds are no longer given because of delays and more importantly I changed my mind and I want to Keep Oro, I know he is your favorite SF3 Character and I'm sure the sculpt will be amazing so I no longer want to cancel this order.

I have like 15 POs with PCS and you are my favorite company and I hate to see someone representing you in a pretty bad manner.

And here is a bonus pic of part of my collection

Have a good day

Hello,

I am sorry if you felt the response you received was in any way aggressive. However, we kindly ask Collectors who are in financial distress to not share with others when we offer help beyond our policies.

There is a difference between a collector who lost a home or a family member versus a collector who just changed their mind. Because we understand that bad things do happen to good people, we sometimes go against our policy to help. However, we cannot do this for every collector each time they wish to cancel. Unfortunately our gratitude is often exploited, which is why we had to change policy in the first place.

I'm sorry we could not facilitate your request, but we do have to reconsider who we give an extra hand to. Carolyn did not mean to say this as a "slap on the hand", but as a sad truth.

I hope we are able to help you in the future with any issues that may come, but our refund policy is a strict 30 day grace period unless Jerry states otherwise on a per statue basis. Jerry will send out a company email to those who have a pre-order for any statues that are fully refundable.

At this time, Oro is unable to be cancelled with a full refund. Cancellation will result in the loss of your NRD.
Old 07-06-2016, 03:54 PM   #1725
hadoukenido
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello,

I am sorry if you felt the response you received was in any way aggressive. However, we kindly ask Collectors who are in financial distress to not share with others when we offer help beyond our policies.

There is a difference between a collector who lost a home or a family member versus a collector who just changed their mind. Because we understand that bad things do happen to good people, we sometimes go against our policy to help. However, we cannot do this for every collector each time they wish to cancel. Unfortunately our gratitude is often exploited, which is why we had to change policy in the first place.

I'm sorry we could not facilitate your request, but we do have to reconsider who we give an extra hand to. Carolyn did not mean to say this as a "slap on the hand", but as a sad truth.

I hope we are able to help you in the future with any issues that may come, but our refund policy is a strict 30 day grace period unless Jerry states otherwise on a per statue basis. Jerry will send out a company email to those who have a pre-order for any statues that are fully refundable.

At this time, Oro is unable to be cancelled with a full refund. Cancellation will result in the loss of your NRD.
Thanks for the reply here and on email, I do see sense in what you are saying when you put it this way, Appreciated. Issue resolved.
Old 07-17-2016, 01:04 PM   #1726
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Hello, just sent my last payment for the Heman/Battlecat combo. Ive been on time up till this month- 4 days late. I've been waiting for it to say payment due in the newsletter but it never did, and I also didnt recieve any reminders like I have previously... just wondering what the status of this is, seems like its kind of been forgotten- hoping I didnt lose my preorder...
Old 07-18-2016, 01:16 PM   #1727
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Hello Collectors,

The service we use for customer service emails is currently down. We're very sorry! We have been informed that the issue is being worked on, so if your emails aren't going through please try again tomorrow.

If you have any questions about today's Chun Li pre-order, give us a call at: 805-306-1140

Customer Service and Accounting will be delayed due to San Diego Comic Con - but Doris will be here to answer your emails. (:

Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Old 07-18-2016, 01:22 PM   #1728
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
Hello, just sent my last payment for the Heman/Battlecat combo. Ive been on time up till this month- 4 days late. I've been waiting for it to say payment due in the newsletter but it never did, and I also didnt recieve any reminders like I have previously... just wondering what the status of this is, seems like its kind of been forgotten- hoping I didnt lose my preorder...
Hello,

I'm sorry you didn't receive the payment reminder! We haven't forgotten about this statue - it's still in production. We will send out updates regarding shipping as we get them.

Thank you for your patience.
Old 08-01-2016, 02:22 PM   #1729
mjjj1987
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Jerry/Rebbecca,do you got a problem with the email server??
Wrote already 3/4 emails to Doris regarding my payments but she receives only half off my emails en no attachments...??
My outbox for emails shows the emails to be complete incl the attachments...
I don't know how to send the email a certain way so you guys can recieve it properly....

Any ideas or thoughts or solutions...????

Case number is #13199
Old 08-01-2016, 03:21 PM   #1730
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
I haven't gotten any payment due emails at all either which is a shame as I was quite lazy and used them exclusively on when to send emails :P

I came to this thread to say though that I've had to contact support recently twice (through fault of mine pmuch, one such time was because of my delinquency on payments because I'm used to using the payment due emails as aforementioned :P) and the support has been great. So keep it up! And props to Jerry for getting support worked out properly, it was a bit of a rough road for a while but seems great
Closed Thread