Teen Titans

Wow already shipping?? Impressive.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 05:51 PM   #182
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyous View Post
Assembly videos already up from XM. Is this shipping out already. Crazy fast if so.
What really, shipping already?

If so, WOW that's fast. I'll keep an eye out for a shipping invoice, I can't wait to get this one in hand!
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 06:49 PM   #183
SDguy

Haha, the power of punctuation.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 07:39 PM   #184
Destroyous
Justice League

Lol yes sorry. Question mark I meant. I wouldn’t know if it’s shipping soon.
Destroyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 01:48 AM   #185
austintheng
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Crazy right? Beast only went up for PO 3 months ago and it's gonna ship soon. I think Q4 - around end Oct sounds more like a realistic timing. Funny thing was that Beast wasn't even listed to be shipped this year based on XM's newsletter shipping update. Psylocke was the only X-Men piece shipping Q4.. But looks like we may get Beast way earlier than expected.
austintheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 06:07 AM   #186
DANIEL RAND
The Spirit

The most impressive thing is that Beast is not yet sold out on the XM website. Maybe it's the company's marketing strategy, some collectors aren't sure they want to keep this beautiful piece. XM may be betting that when the piece is in the hands of collectors, it will spark the interest of those who are still on the fence, and thus the entire ES sales process will be finalized.
DANIEL RAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 11:17 AM   #187
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANIEL RAND View Post
The most impressive thing is that Beast is not yet sold out on the XM website. Maybe it's the company's marketing strategy, some collectors aren't sure they want to keep this beautiful piece. XM may be betting that when the piece is in the hands of collectors, it will spark the interest of those who are still on the fence, and thus the entire ES sales process will be finalized.
I know some hate when it becomes ss vs xm but I do think some people are probably waiting to see if ss does their own Beast. It’ll certainly be cheaper for many. And historically a lot of the X-Men have been revealed or sold fairly close together, no matter which company does the character first.

I also think people are just buying less larger statues since the pandemic. I don’t have statistics or facts, just the impression I get.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 02:02 PM   #188
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Official XM Beast 1/4 Statue Assembly Video -

“Henry "Hank" McCoy, was born a mutant who showed the signs of his being different from birth with his unusually large hands and feet. He was invited by Professor Charles Xavier to join the team of teenage mutant heroes and enroll in the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters. Unable to resist the temptation of a private institution that could offer him limitless academic opportunities, Hank accepted. Hank's days were rich with differential equations, Proust and workouts in the Danger Room.”

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 11:01 AM   #189
DANIEL RAND
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
I know some hate when it becomes ss vs xm but I do think some people are probably waiting to see if ss does their own Beast. It’ll certainly be cheaper for many. And historically a lot of the X-Men have been revealed or sold fairly close together, no matter which company does the character first.

I also think people are just buying less larger statues since the pandemic. I don’t have statistics or facts, just the impression I get.
Truth. Many avoid this discussion, I don't. I always hope the SS makes the best pieces, of course, that means dollars less. However, XM seems to read my thoughts and deliver me real masterpieces. Regarding Beast, I really wanted the SS to have revealed a perspective that they intended to release the character, but since it didn't come, I decided to go with XM.
Old 10-01-2021, 05:11 PM   #190
DANIEL RAND
The Spirit

Has anyone already received the Beast's shipping bill?