Old 09-21-2021, 03:13 PM   #211
Gollum
The Herculoids

Wow fantastic piece

Congratulations to everyone picking this up

Just one thing I thought her eyes were lighter blue or green

They look very dark in the video it may be the lightning

but it’s a very good quality video so not sure

Have I missed an update about this or I’m I colour blind?

Still an incredible statue
Gollum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 08:43 PM   #212
Royalguard
The Avengers

Very nice came out better than expected! I PO’d this one his past Feb. Glad P1 released this one. Now if only they release katana….
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 12:37 PM   #213
greenknight
The Spirit

Has anyone here actually received this statue yet? I pre-ordered thru Sideshow and all I've gotten is an endless string of delays for the final flex payment. I had her all but paid off over a year and a half ago.

They say patience is a virtue and I consider myself a patient person but where does one draw the line? Sitting here empty handed 16 months after she was originally suppose to release does not make me feel virtuous.

Just wondering if anyone has received her and, if so, where did you order from?
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 12:39 PM   #214
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
Has anyone here actually received this statue yet? I pre-ordered thru Sideshow and all I've gotten is an endless string of delays for the final flex payment. I had her all but paid off over a year ago.

They say patience is a virtue and I consider myself a patient person but where does one draw the line? Sitting here empty handed 16 months after she was originally suppose to release does not make me feel virtuous.

Just wondering if anyone has received her and, if so, where did you order from?
I have not.

Ordered through Sideshow.

Still says shipping December 2021, so either any day or just shift to January in a week.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 08:37 AM   #215
Augen
Metal Men

Sideshow just notified me. Schedule to ship out in next ten days and be charged shipping ($200!)

The long wait is over for Mera!
Old 12-28-2021, 11:55 AM   #216
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Sideshow just notified me. Schedule to ship out in next ten days and be charged shipping ($200!)

The long wait is over for Mera!

That's some brutal shipping. We're not too far apart geographically so I expect mine to be somewhat similar.

Was yours already paid off? I only ask because I have one final flex payment left and I haven't received that notice from Sideshow yet.
Old 12-28-2021, 12:55 PM   #217
Augen
Metal Men

Yeah, this is why with some pieces (1:3 Black Canary, Zatanna, Wonder Woman) I was fine paying the $110 S&H up front so I didn't get surprised like this on back end. Shipping keeps creeping up and makes getting pieces that little bit harder.

Yes, mine is paid so I will be charged the $200 on the 29th to prep it to ship within next ten days. I'm guessing she'll go out next week due to this being a holiday week.
Old 12-29-2021, 03:22 AM   #218
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Yeah, this is why with some pieces (1:3 Black Canary, Zatanna, Wonder Woman) I was fine paying the $110 S&H up front so I didn't get surprised like this on back end. Shipping keeps creeping up and makes getting pieces that little bit harder.

Yes, mine is paid so I will be charged the $200 on the 29th to prep it to ship within next ten days. I'm guessing she'll go out next week due to this being a holiday week.
It's odd. I talked with a Sideshow rep via chat and they said they had no information on when she would be coming into their warehouse, which meant she wouldn't ship for at least 2 weeks at minimum. I guess my waiting continues...
Old 12-29-2021, 06:15 AM   #219
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
It's odd. I talked with a Sideshow rep via chat and they said they had no information on when she would be coming into their warehouse, which meant she wouldn't ship for at least 2 weeks at minimum. I guess my waiting continues...
The problem is not all those reps via chat may have all the available information, as they may just be individuals from whatever customer program they have.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 12:53 PM   #220
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Today mine now says "Preparing to ship" as charge for shipping went through. I'm hoping she leaves Califronia tomorrow, but guessing be next week.