Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 02-24-2023, 10:18 AM   #1
Takkie1990
Doh!

Where to buy: Iron Studios Batman 1/3 Prime scale statue (grey/blue)

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, from the Netherlands and new with statue collection. I've got 4 pieces of 1/6 scale statues and pre-order my first 1/3 scale statue from Queen Studios (The Batman).

I'm a fan of Batman, Spider-man and Star Wars, so that are statues that draw my attention.

Now that i'm searching the internet for statues I've noticed the Iron Studios Batman 1/3 Prime scale statue (grey/blue version) and it looks really amazing! Ofcourse it was a limited piece and you can't find it anywere. So is there a place besides Amazon and Ebay where you can find second hand statues like that?

Thanks!
Takkie1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 12:25 PM   #2
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takkie1990 View Post
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, from the Netherlands and new with statue collection. I've got 4 pieces of 1/6 scale statues and pre-order my first 1/3 scale statue from Queen Studios (The Batman).

I'm a fan of Batman, Spider-man and Star Wars, so that are statues that draw my attention.

Now that i'm searching the internet for statues I've noticed the Iron Studios Batman 1/3 Prime scale statue (grey/blue version) and it looks really amazing! Ofcourse it was a limited piece and you can't find it anywere. So is there a place besides Amazon and Ebay where you can find second hand statues like that?

Thanks!
Took me some DEEP searching, but is this the statue you are referring to? I kept finding (although sold out) the regular black version, but finally found the grey/blue. Looks like it was limited to only 300 pieces so this is going to be uber rare to find and upwards of $3,000 +, if not more.

Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 03:44 PM   #3
Takkie1990
Doh!

Yeah that's correct, the statue was limited to 300 pieces. I'm afraid you're right and that the statue will be rare and very expensive.
Old 02-25-2023, 01:26 AM   #4
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Please don’t waste $3k on this, it’s going to make me cry.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 04:45 AM   #5
Takkie1990
Doh!

Because of the quality of the sculpting or painting?
Old 02-28-2023, 01:47 PM   #6
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

because it's a very generic looking batman, everyone has their own taste, but given prime1 are pumping out 1/3 batman like no tomorrow and there are dozen of 1/3 (and in my opinion way better) versions from prime 1 around $1500 or less, why pay $3000 for this?

$3000 gets a 1/3 Predator with all the bells and whistles, the value proposition is just out of whack completely.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 03:07 PM   #7
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
because it's a very generic looking batman, everyone has their own taste, but given prime1 are pumping out 1/3 batman like no tomorrow and there are dozen of 1/3 (and in my opinion way better) versions from prime 1 around $1500 or less, why pay $3000 for this?

$3000 gets a 1/3 Predator with all the bells and whistles, the value proposition is just out of whack completely.
I agree. A better 1/3 blue/grey Batman in my opinion is the Prime 1 Fabok Detective version. And the price is much better.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 05:43 AM   #8
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
I agree. A better 1/3 blue/grey Batman in my opinion is the Prime 1 Fabok Detective version. And the price is much better.
Agree with both here as well. The prime 1 Fabok , based on Detective comics 1000 cover looks wayyyyyy better than this Batman. The Iron Studios Batman is definitely not worth what you?d be paying for it in the aftermarket. At that same price you could score 2 high end Prime 1 pieces.
Good luck in whatever you choose to do.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote