Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Bobby C

Old 04-13-2010, 02:06 AM   #121
Tyderium
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Absolutely brilliant Bobby. No difference between that and an on-set photograph of Ledger in makeup.
Tyderium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:23 AM   #122
Bobby C
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Thanks guys, it should be a home run.
Bobby C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:38 AM   #123
nexus
Young Justice
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby C View Post
this is 1/1 but the 1/3rd will be exact minus the flaws I know on the 1/1
it will be exact.
wow
nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:14 PM   #124
bane
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Those new pics are amazing , it looks like he's ready to say something creepy !!
bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:17 PM   #125
jarvis
Frackin!

Your work is mind-blowingly inspirational. Have you considered doing a tutorial book or dvd? I'd deffinetly buy one.
jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:26 PM   #126
bxstrmn
Frackin!

I second that, It is a true talent to sculpt the way bobby does, any clues and tips at achieving what he does, I'd be all for buying one as well. Honestly Bobby if you did want to do something like that, you could even make a series out of it.
bxstrmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:49 AM   #127
Bobby C
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I think you guys would be very shocked at my working conditions, my display room is nice, but I use everything from a extension cord leading out to a table proped up by garbage cans in my backyard.

I tend to re make things over and over till i feel they are livable by my standards, then I remake them once again. I wish it was cut and dry for me but it is not.
lots of dedication determination etc.
I sculpt with everything from a tooth pic to what ever may be good for the piece I work on.
I would love to put together a DVD with a English accent voice over , but the truth of the matter is I come from the school of hard knocks, completely self taught. and i would probably bore the heck out of you guys. But my house is always open if someone wants to sit in
Bobby C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:10 AM   #128
batman717
Doh!

Hey Bobby,
No matter how bad is your working condition, you still produce the best top notch pieces I've even seen

batman717
batman717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:41 AM   #129
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman717 View Post
Hey Bobby,
No matter how bad is your working condition, you still produce the best top notch pieces I've even seen

batman717
Word.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:09 AM   #130
bxstrmn
Frackin!

I agree as well, maybe your working conditions are the reason your pieces are so amazing, I would love to sit in with you and pick up a few tricks or just would love to watch but it is far for me. If you get around to filming yourself, I'd be more than happy to edit the raw footage and throw on an english accent for you lol, I can easily speed up portions so its not boring for the average user although I for one could watch the footage straight through.
bxstrmn is offline   Reply With Quote