Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-08-2019, 02:52 PM   #801
Angronsrage1
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIIIWARRIOR View Post
Just received a notice that it'll release January 2020
Oh wow that’s awesome I didn’t get any notice but I’m getting my lobo from sideshow so idk if you are as well but thank you for the info appreciate it
Angronsrage1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:13 PM   #802
Zolos

Update my wishlist for Street Fighter.

R.MIKA is what I want to see the most from Prime1. Most important Street Fighter Character for me. First she has a really funny story and is a sympathic character. Second her body looks strong and sexy and her rainbow special effects have lot of potential for a beautiful statue. And third she is popular.

I really like her story around wrestling, training, building muscle and strengthen her musclespirit (seems like what we call muscle-mind connection).
R. Mika over Chun Li in my opinion.
Realy hope that Prime1 will make R. Mika.
Edit: In her "peach assault" Pose with a lot of her Rainbow Special Effects or something like that would be awesome.
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:27 AM   #803
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Heads up collectors, you get the ban from their FB Group if you say something negative on this forum about P1. LOL just happpened to me. Oh man, these Malaysians posing as Japanese are hilarious LOL. No doubt P1 have a top notch product, but probably should work on not pissing off their customers who buy thousands of dollars of their product. ANNOYING.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:54 PM   #804
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

I got banned from viewing their instagram for suggesting they should fix the likeness on their 1:3 Ash statue.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:02 PM   #805
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolos View Post
Update my wishlist for Street Fighter.

R.MIKA is what I want to see the most from Prime1. Most important Street Fighter Character for me. First she has a really funny story and is a sympathic character. Second her body looks strong and sexy and her rainbow special effects have lot of potential for a beautiful statue. And third she is popular.

I really like her story around wrestling, training, building muscle and strengthen her musclespirit (seems like what we call muscle-mind connection).
R. Mika over Chun Li in my opinion.
Realy hope that Prime1 will make R. Mika.
Edit: In her "peach assault" Pose with a lot of her Rainbow Special Effects or something like that would be awesome.
I can get behind this idea. Mika is among my favorites in Street Fighter.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 04:27 PM   #806
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Heads up collectors, you get the ban from their FB Group if you say something negative on this forum about P1. LOL just happpened to me. Oh man, these Malaysians posing as Japanese are hilarious LOL. No doubt P1 have a top notch product, but probably should work on not pissing off their customers who buy thousands of dollars of their product. ANNOYING.
I know P1 said a few months ago that they wanted to reduce repetitive unhelpful comments like "too expensive," "too ugly, redo the portrait," or "too many delays." So the mods are being more strict, which is fine especially after reading some of the nasty things people said about the Daenerys portrait.

However, to be fair, other hobby companies (that have nothing to do with statues) will ban you for saying negative stuff as well. But what you do here shouldn't affect you on facebook. Not even sure how they knew it was you. What's weird is P1's customer service emails are very friendly but the mods on the FB group have little patience lol.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 07:10 PM   #807
XIIIWARRIOR
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angronsrage1 View Post
Oh wow that’s awesome I didn’t get any notice but I’m getting my lobo from sideshow so idk if you are as well but thank you for the info appreciate it
Yep, getting mine from SS as well.
XIIIWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 08:47 PM   #808
Angronsrage1

I didn’t get any notice from sideshow at all for lobo but I’ll take your word for it.

Can’t wait to get him we’re gonna be happy proud owners of this beast lol
Angronsrage1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 09:37 PM   #809
MegatronG1
The X-Men

How much of P1's ownership is non-Japanese? If It's more than 50%, I'll cancel all my POs.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 09:45 PM   #810
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
How much of P1's ownership is non-Japanese? If It's more than 50%, I'll cancel all my POs.
What’s that got to do with anything?

I believe the owner has always been someone with a ‘Malaysian’ background (and I’m assuming of Chinese decent) etc, but I’m guessing he lives in Japan. A lot of Chinese Malaysians leave Malaysia for various reasons.

It might have just been for legal structure purposes that it was set up and operated in Japan. I would never want to operate this kind of business in Malaysia given that there could be an issue with some of their pieces.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote