Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 09-11-2017, 10:15 AM   #101
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Man this hobby. It's not even that this is Euro only, it's that it's always something with this hobby. I do wish it was announced a little earlier and if you sold stuff in anticipation that was your own gamble but I'm probably out. This is the same reason I can't bring myself to purchase anything XM. The shipping the fee's the flippers it drives the statue beyond the nutty prices they already reside at. I wish this line the best and hopefully it thrives in Europe but sadly I'm out.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 05:22 PM   #102
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Watch when wolverine goes up for PO someone is going to sell all their wolverine merchandise without reading past discussions find out it's only in Europe and hire magneto to get rid of Sosa!!!!

hehehehe....

You had me tearing!!

I gotta find humor somewhere, so please forgive me for laughing
omigeo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:49 PM   #103
BabySweat
Kindly Asked To Leave

It not like people are pissed for no reason. A certain someone needs to Stop trying to defend the "misdirection" that has taken place here.
BabySweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:29 PM   #104
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Guys don't be so negative.... my partners and I are thinking of talking to SS.... please give us time to be born... we are not even born and you are already upset.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:43 PM   #105
SkiLLessOne
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
Watch when wolverine goes up for PO someone is going to sell all their wolverine merchandise without reading past discussions find out it's only in Europe and hire magneto to get rid of Sosa!!!!

hehehehe....

You had me tearing!!

I gotta find humor somewhere, so please forgive me for laughing
I know I shouldn't have sold my deadpool statue, but the guy who was fielding all the questions was hyping this piece up here and blatantly being shady about a very very important detail. Should I have waited sure, but it really sucks to have something dangled in front of you as an awesome collectible knowing full well most of us are in the U.S only to announce we will have no chance at getting it. My wife bought me the deadpool statue I sold as my first expensive collrctible, again nobody else's fault but it's extra lame that we were strung along to believe we'd be able to acquire this piece when it was never the case.
SkiLLessOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:51 PM   #106
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiLLessOne View Post
I know I shouldn't have sold my deadpool statue, but the guy who was fielding all the questions was hyping this piece up here and blatantly being shady about a very very important detail. Should I have waited sure, but it really sucks to have something dangled in front of you as an awesome collectible knowing full well most of us are in the U.S only to announce we will have no chance at getting it. My wife bought me the deadpool statue I sold as my first expensive collrctible, again nobody else's fault but it's extra lame that we were strung along to believe we'd be able to acquire this piece when it was never the case.

I am sorry you assumed, and are to this moment assuming yet again that we won't find a way to make this available in the U.S.

It is very disheartening to me to see that some people don't have much faith in our efforts.

It easy to point the finger and not realize that WE are responsible for our own actions.

I am not being a jerk, I am not "stringing you along" I am just saying, we are NOT allowed to give more info until the big M allows us.

We have graciously shared as much as possible.
Also don't assume we are not going to find a legal way to sell these here.
The issue I see is people assume in the dark, while they lack the facts.

While I appreciate your support more than anything in the industry, I strongly suggest you lets us do our thing and wait for further news.

We haven't even announced with certainty that we won't make these available in the US via BBTS or SS and already you are shooting us down.
That's not cool.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:08 PM   #107
SkiLLessOne
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
I am sorry you assumed, and are to this moment assuming yet again that we won't find a way to make this available in the U.S.

It is very disheartening to me to see that some people don't have much faith in our efforts.

It easy to point the finger and not realize that WE are responsible for our own actions.

I am not being a jerk, I am not "stringing you along" I am just saying, we are NOT allowed to give more info until the big M allows us.

While I appreciate your support more than anything in the industry, I strongly suggest you lets us do our thing and wait for further news.

We haven't even announced with certainty that we won't make these available in the US via BBTS or SS and already you are shooting us down.
That's not cool.
That's all fine an well and you're right I dont have ALL the facts but the one I and everyone else has is the quote which said..

"Don't forget the biggest news with this line also, they will only be sold throughout Europe."

I hope sincerely you guys find a way to make these available to us collectors. I rarely have funds to splurge and make a big purchase around $300 for a collectible but when I saw your work I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I would want it as my main deadpool piece and found a way to make that happen . I don't know all the ins and outs of how things work and as much as we always want answers as fast as possible and be in the know about everything I understand that's simply not reality. But, damn he had been pushing this piece again on a site that mostly involves U.S collectors only to drop the bomb that currently at least unless you're willing to shell out for insane shipping cost, will not be able to obtain one reasonably. I do apologize if I came off in a attacking manner or as if I was belittling you or your company,just extremely frustrated at how things all came about. But again I hope you guys can work something out and fast if these are truly already painted and ready to go.
SkiLLessOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:08 PM   #108
BabySweat
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post

That's not cool.
Fair Enough.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:11 PM   #109
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Erick you have to remember the public has mutated into a snowflake society where everyone else is to blame.

Working with Sidesshow is good news for US collectors.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:35 PM   #110
BabySweat
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkster702 View Post
Erick you have to remember the public has mutated into a snowflake society where everyone else is to blame.

Working with Sidesshow is good news for US collectors.
It would be better if he got BBTS rather SS due to cheaper shipping options. However, either of them would be good news if it became a reality.