Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 04-23-2015, 03:24 PM   #31
LionHeart717
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Ordered the Ex! I'm loving the attention Gaming Heads is giving the series. Looking forward to adding this one to my collection!

LionHeart717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:50 PM   #32
Silas Loki
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
You have more willpower than me, my friend.
It was a bare-faced lie for effect! If wild sex with ScarJo was on offer I'd become SS fanboy instantly! In fact, for that, I would shop exclusively with SS, even if they released a Smurf Premium Format!
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:52 PM   #33
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
Wow! 16? Nice! That 15% off perk does sound great.

Yeah, I can easily see me reaching that rank if they continue deep into their Mass Effect line. I already know I'm in for the long haul with those.
I'm now at the 12 registered mark .. so 3 pre-orders coming in would be nice (now got lara, tali, liara, kratos on throne and sly) would get me past it Hope I'll get there before kratos comes out, would make a difference again.
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 04:17 PM   #34
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
It was a bare-faced lie for effect! If wild sex with ScarJo was on offer I'd become SS fanboy instantly! In fact, for that, I would shop exclusively with SS, even if they released a Smurf Premium Format!
I would buy a Smurf Premium Format...

Just sayin'...
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 04:21 PM   #35
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Hell yeah, she looks great! EX ordered. I'll be breaking my one large-scale statue per character rule, but.. I suppose one can never truly have enough Lara. Both classic/traditional and modern.

I'm glad GH managed to get a foot in the door with the last couple of announcements they've come out with. Vastly under-appreciated company, imho. It's nice to see some discussion being generated.
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 04:40 PM   #36
CommanderZx2
Hellboy

Ordered the EX, she's about the same height as Snow Day and Guardian of light statue so should go well with them.
CommanderZx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 04:43 PM   #37
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Sadly have to pass. No room left in my Croft Corner.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 06:12 PM   #38
Shoo
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
So, let me get this right, rather than buy this, from a company with a relatively good track record for customer service, and quality of production piece vs promotional piece!
Is that so? Sorry, I'm not familiar with Gaming Heads' output, but this is a stunning statue and I'm seriously considering getting a reg, so I'd like some reassurance that production pieces are not going to be a travesty.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 06:27 PM   #39
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Did the validation thing with the serial number last time so in for this one to match numbers.
Just about any Lara Croft statue, I'm in!
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 06:54 PM   #40
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Is that so? Sorry, I'm not familiar with Gaming Heads' output, but this is a stunning statue and I'm seriously considering getting a reg, so I'd like some reassurance that production pieces are not going to be a travesty.
I've only gotten one statue from Gaming Heads, the Mass Effect Garrus one and I will say the production version I got looks just as good as the prototype if not better... Now that's only based on one statue... so take it as you may...

I've own probably over 30 SS statues and I've never gotten one that was as good as the prototype, I've had several that have come close but overall they do fall short of prototype quality. Weather or not that bothers you is a personal choice. I think everyone has their own level of tolerance when it comes to overall quality of a statue...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote