Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 05:27 PM   #1092
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
I dusted Sideshow Sonja II and compared her ax with that of 1/3 P1 Sonja

The upper ax is from the 1/4 sideshow Sonja
That 1/4 version looks more like a 2 hand axe. I always thought it looked a bit out of place on that piece, even though that's how I displayed it before I ended up selling it.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 05:07 AM   #1093
Xenomrph
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Sideshow charged me for the final payment on my Sonja and sent me tracking info, she should be showing up tomorrow!

I'm taking the day off from work so I can receive the boxes because I live in Phoenix AZ and the last thing I need is for the statue to sit on my porch in 105 degree heat all day while I'm at work or something.
Xenomrph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 10:31 AM   #1094
Asgard
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenomrph View Post
I'm taking the day off from work so I can receive the boxes because I live in Phoenix AZ and the last thing I need is for the statue to sit on my porch in 105 degree heat all day while I'm at work or something.
You don't have to worry about it.
Sonja wears a bikini
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 10:38 AM   #1095
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Sideshow charged me for the final payment on my Sonja and sent me tracking info, she should be showing up tomorrow!

I think I'd melt before the statue...
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 10:58 AM   #1096
Lonewolf65
Luke Cage

Quote:

nice one Xenomrph have fun putting her together, in that heat it'll be a workout...
Lonewolf65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 03:11 AM   #1097
Hokuto
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

ordered more than 2 years ago, waited like everyone else for usual (and less usual due to covid) delays, had to cancel from p1 site cause shipping cost was immeasurable, ordered again in march 2021 from an european reseller, had to wait till july (when i paid), waited 20 days for reseller holyday, waited another 15 days because distributor was moving part of the warehouse, another week for shipping and finally monday came in
but it worths the wait, it is very big but not bulky and both sonja and serpent compliment one other; in the last week/ months i watched every videos i found, nonetheless the face in person is different from what i expected but still perfect
here a picture (very bad quality, I must say, sorry) from my mfc profile with sideshow Red Sonja s for a comparison

https://static.myfigurecollection.ne...7/2845124.jpeg
Hokuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 03:20 AM   #1098
Lonewolf65
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokuto View Post
ordered more than 2 years ago, waited like everyone else for usual (and less usual due to covid) delays, had to cancel from p1 site cause shipping cost was immeasurable, ordered again in march 2021 from an european reseller, had to wait till july (when i paid), waited 20 days for reseller holyday, waited another 15 days because distributor was moving part of the warehouse, another week for shipping and finally monday came in
but it worths the wait, it is very big but not bulky and both sonja and serpent compliment one other; in the last week/ months i watched every videos i found, nonetheless the face in person is different from what i expected but still perfect
here a picture (very bad quality, I must say, sorry) from my mfc profile with sideshow Red Sonja s for a comparison

Definitely worth the wait....what a trio, perfection
Lonewolf65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 11:25 AM   #1099
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokuto View Post

Three Sonja winners there! Great colleciton.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 11:56 AM   #1100
Asgard
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Three Sonja winners there! Great colleciton.
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote