Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-24-2022, 03:14 PM   #1011
Darkhawk81
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banner23 View Post
Hi, did you ever hear back from SC about when it will be shipped ? I ordered from them too.
I called them the other day. They said the regular version just came in and that they're expecting the deluxe within about 30 days. Said its been a real struggle getting their products out of Asia.
Darkhawk81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 02:17 PM   #1012
aa909
The Green Hornet

Black version up on Sideshow

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...us&var=9069242
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 11:25 AM   #1013
BecauseBatman
Fantastic Four

Was contemplating on the Black version but I saw on Facebook that people are having major leaning issues already?

BecauseBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 11:37 AM   #1014
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Yikes. That's crazy. I think some of these folks had leans issues immediately, not something that happened gradually over time.

The key that pegs into the base is substantial, but torso/cape is massive.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 11:55 AM   #1015
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

You would think if it had leaning issues that any with issues would all lean in the same direction.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 11:56 AM   #1016
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BecauseBatman View Post
Was contemplating on the Black version but I saw on Facebook that people are having major leaning issues already?

HOLY MOLY that?s terrible!
bdlovelace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 12:15 PM   #1017
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

No surprise. On brand for this company nowadays.

Two of my head sculpts on the black and gray version were damaged, and the left foot would not sit on the base flush at all. I contacted Prime 1 asking for help and they told me to repair / paint the head sculpts myself and told me to wobble the leg so it would sit right, so I did, and it resulted in the leg breaking. I contacted Prime 1 again, and they told me to super glue the leg, because they have no replacement parts and offered me $80 store credit for all these issues (basically told me to pound salt) on a statue that cost close to $1,700 with shipping.

I returned it and told them to close my account. I will never buy from this company again.
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 12:37 PM   #1018
StatueBandit
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
No surprise. On brand for this company nowadays.

Two of my head sculpts on the black and gray version were damaged, and the left foot would not sit on the base flush at all. I contacted Prime 1 asking for help and they told me to repair / paint the head sculpts myself and told me to wobble the leg so it would sit right, so I did, and it resulted in the leg breaking. I contacted Prime 1 again, and they told me to super glue the leg, because they have no replacement parts and offered me $80 store credit for all these issues (basically told me to pound salt) on a statue that cost close to $1,700 with shipping.

I returned it and told them to close my account. I will never buy from this company again.
I am so sorry you had to go through this s!@#. It's utterly ridiculous for them to tell you to fix it yourself.

My hush Bats arrived with a broken cape and defective Monitor. The base of the monitor has paint chipping in several areas as well.

They said that they are looking into replacing the Cape and monitor. However, I reiterated that the base on the monitor needs to be replaced as well.

They know this, as I sent pictures of all the issues my piece arrived with the day I received it. I hope they comply correctly, otherwise I may say idios as well to this piece.

It's unfortunate but neccisates come before luxuries.
StatueBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 02:52 PM   #1019
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

All true. They even told me what paint to buy, unreal. They told me they had no replacement parts, which I find hard to believe.

Live and learn. I canceled the Ledger 1/3 bust I had on order, I’m not buying anything else from these jokers (pun intended).
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 03:05 PM   #1020
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
All true. They even told me what paint to buy, unreal. They told me they had no replacement parts, which I find hard to believe.

Live and learn. I canceled the Ledger 1/3 bust I had on order, I?m not buying anything else from these jokers (pun intended).
That's just awful. Prime 1 is basically giving the middle finger to collectors. Screw them.

Better off to purchase from a retailer where you'll be covered 100%. You'd think the company producing these would do the same.
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote