Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-29-2018, 10:53 PM   #191
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Tweeterhead is also including a $15 coupon with each Super Powers statue that can be redeemed for a future purchase. They'll even let people use all their coupons on one statue, so you could potentially get a statue for free.
Is this better than sideshow rewards? I am trying to weigh my options. Sideshow has less PO deposit amount and I have more option to use my reward points on. Is shipping cost similar between the two?
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 11:09 PM   #192
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Is this better than sideshow rewards? I am trying to weigh my options. Sideshow has less PO deposit amount and I have more option to use my reward points on. Is shipping cost similar between the two?
That's up to each individual. If you buy regularly from Sideshow, you might as well accumulate points there. If you are all-in with the Super Powers line, you might as well buy everything directly from Tweeterhead.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 01:19 AM   #193
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
That's up to each individual. If you buy regularly from Sideshow, you might as well accumulate points there. If you are all-in with the Super Powers line, you might as well buy everything directly from Tweeterhead.
Cool. Thanks for answering my questions.
Old 05-30-2018, 01:38 AM   #194
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Cool. Thanks for answering my questions.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 09:15 AM   #195
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I think if the buckles were taken off, even after PO - nobody would miss them.

And don’t sell out before tomorrow! going to give this link my fiancé to buy me as Christmas/Wedding gift.
Good for you Demona.

And she is so ordered. I can't say it enough, but this is just amazing looking and my favorite base they have done so far. ubsess'd!
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 09:22 AM   #196
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Gothamite is right. It is a personal preference. Sideshow does have a variety of options to use reward points on.

Tweeterhead just started this line and it will only grow. I personally prefer to get directly from them because I like what they are presenting as a small company tackling an extensive DC universe, and I like supporting smaller businesses. Plus Chad and Debbie and so nice.

Either way you can't go wrong, this piece is stunning
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 09:30 AM   #197
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Link sent to my man. Can't WAIT to get this piece. I hope that factory nails the apps of her "make-up" because it is amazing!

But seriously Chad, feel free to remove those buckles

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Gothamite is right. It is a personal preference. Sideshow does have a variety of options to use reward points on.

Tweeterhead just started this line and it will only grow. I personally prefer to get directly from them because I like what they are presenting as a small company tackling an extensive DC universe, and I like supporting smaller businesses. Plus Chad and Debbie and so nice.

Ditto to all of this. And even if I just get one or two more Super Powers statues, the $15 makes it worth it.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 09:32 AM   #198
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post

Thats a good point. I do want to support them as well. I love how they are planning to make less popular characters to create more variety in the line. Seriously, thats heaven for some collectors. I guess it will benefit tweeterhead more if they get orders directly.

Yes, this piece is truly stunning! Donna, wonderman, and purple!Catwoman statues from them are all aces on my book!
Old 05-30-2018, 12:03 PM   #199
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I’ll be buying her but won’t pre order as the ex doesn’t interest me. My local shop will get this 100%
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 12:31 PM   #200
Demona
Martian Manhunter

QUestion about the $15 certificates....

are they linked to a person's account? For example, if/when Mike buys me this Catwoman, are the discounts going forward just for him? Or can he give me the coupon when I make my other purchases?
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote