Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 01-01-2023, 03:42 AM   #371
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdude View Post
I finally broke down and ordered the 1/3 version before the discount ended. I know 1/4 is probably the more ideal size for this given the level of detail, but I just knew I'd be kicking myself later for not getting the bigger one.

Now I just have to hope Darkside can deliver something good...
It's almost midnight here and I'm about to pull the trigger.

Wish there was an "ultimate" version, both the Prime 1 and Darkside have their pros and cons.

I might get both in different scales:

- Darkside (for the Pfeiffer sculpt) in 1:4
- Prime 1 (better paint apps) in 1:3
sabin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 12:43 AM   #372
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Hmm.... Spec Fiction Shop still has her for 965.00. Wasn't this suppose to raise after 12/31/22 to 1090.00?
or a gimmick?
omigeo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 05:32 AM   #373
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
Hmm.... Spec Fiction Shop still has her for 965.00. Wasn't this suppose to raise after 12/31/22 to 1090.00?
or a gimmick?
DarkSide have upped the price on their site.

Which I honestly think is against their interests, considering the competition - if I have not pre-ordered this before last year ended, I certainly won't now. At this point, I'll probably wait and see how Prime 1's turns out... and maybe even some other company's, too, provided we'll see it soon.

Anyone located in the US who's still interested in this, better hurry up and order it at the lowered price while it lasts.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 06:03 AM   #374
Slickrick832
Fantastic Four

Don't know if anyone else is having this problem. Darkside Collectibles has been having issues with emailing people their down-payment due at the end of the month.
It's kind of embarrassing when I have to constantly remind them to bill me so I can pay down a statue. Especially this one lol.
Slickrick832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 07:30 AM   #375
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
DarkSide have upped the price on their site.

Which I honestly think is against their interests, considering the competition - if I have not pre-ordered this before last year ended, I certainly won't now. At this point, I'll probably wait and see how Prime 1's turns out... and maybe even some other company's, too, provided we'll see it soon.

Anyone located in the US who's still interested in this, better hurry up and order it at the lowered price while it lasts.
As much as I distrust and dislike Prime1, I prefer their products to Darkside, all day, everyday. I'm confident that however badly Prime1's version turns out, (and I expect a significant downgrade), it will still be superior to Darksides piece.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 08:01 PM   #376
Slickrick832
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
As much as I distrust and dislike Prime1, I prefer their products to Darkside, all day, everyday. I'm confident that however badly Prime1's version turns out, (and I expect a significant downgrade), it will still be superior to Darksides piece.
I agree.
Also don't know if you pre-ordered this statue, but have received an email from Darkside Collectibles concerning the Viva Wallet monthly down payment balance?

Also BTW, love your Avatar!
Mass Effect 2 & 3 "minus the ending...*cough cough lol" is my favorite game of all time. I always debate with my friends that Subject Zero has the best character development in the entire story. Especially as a romance option.
Slickrick832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 02:43 AM   #377
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickrick832 View Post
Also BTW, love your Avatar!
Mass Effect 2 & 3 "minus the ending...*cough cough lol" is my favorite game of all time. I always debate with my friends that Subject Zero has the best character development in the entire story. Especially as a romance option.
Thanks.

I had a hard time (no pun intended) choosing between Jack, Miranda and Liara. I was so disappointed when Gamingheads failed to complete the Mass Effect line of statues (.....and the significant drop in quality).

I'm hoping, that if / when the new games finally release, this might encourage a few "high end" statue companies to pick up the licence. If that happens, I hope we get the new, and older characters.....maybe even hyper real versions
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 04:11 AM   #378
Straken-SWE
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Thanks.

I had a hard time (no pun intended) choosing between Jack, Miranda and Liara. I was so disappointed when Gamingheads failed to complete the Mass Effect line of statues (.....and the significant drop in quality).

I'm hoping, that if / when the new games finally release, this might encourage a few "high end" statue companies to pick up the licence. If that happens, I hope we get the new, and older characters.....maybe even hyper real versions
This!
Straken-SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2023, 08:20 AM   #379
bimbocao
Frackin!

Any news about this?
bimbocao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 03:41 PM   #380
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Catwoman Master Series 1/3 Scale - Edition Size: 750 units
Catwoman QS Series 1/4 Scale - Edition Size: 1000 units
Following the success of the BEST Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman Statue in the Market we will offer our customers the following upgrades:
- Posable whip
- Bust for holding the 2nd head
- Improved textures in the suit
DELIVERY Q1 2024 - FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL EU/UK CUSTOMERS

RANDOM PRODUCTION UNIT PHOTOS TAKEN IN THE FACTORY

EUROPEAN ELITE MANUFACTURER
www.darksidetoy.com
www.dsc-studio.com

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1703101140537.jpg
Views:	378