Old 07-22-2017, 10:43 AM   #11
JPBF
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

A little more expensive than I was hoping. Looks cool though
JPBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 03:13 PM   #12
Boboli
Fantastic Four

Awesome just ordered one for my daughters growing Jurassic Collection.
Can't wait to see what other products PCG will bring us!
Boboli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 09:23 AM   #13
Ezhil
Mephisto

Paid in full today. Decent shipping cost through usps
Ezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 11:36 AM   #14
KCLasse
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Ordered 😃 can’t wait
KCLasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:24 PM   #15
89Batman
Frackin!

Has anybody here ordered the Hammond Cane through Paradise Collectibles and got any updates of when we might actually have them? I was told 3 weeks ago, they'd be shipping 2 weeks ago, and have heard nothing since. I also never received order confirmations or anything since paying for it in August (I have the visa statements to prove it). They don't respond to facebook messages and they don't respond to emails. I'm starting to feel like we've been scammed.
89Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 04:09 PM   #16
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89Batman View Post
Has anybody here ordered the Hammond Cane through Paradise Collectibles and got any updates of when we might actually have them? I was told 3 weeks ago, they'd be shipping 2 weeks ago, and have heard nothing since. I also never received order confirmations or anything since paying for it in August (I have the visa statements to prove it). They don't respond to facebook messages and they don't respond to emails. I'm starting to feel like we've been scammed.
I highly doubt we have been scammed, but their communication skills are complete ----. This is according to their twitter feed.

"Our Jurassic Park Chronicle Collectibles 1:1 John Hammond Cane has arrived. Quality Control inspectisns occurring now. More details coming in the next newsletter update this week! Check your inbox. Thank you everyone for your patience and pre-orders! We’ll take care of you ASAP!"
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 06:14 PM   #17
Dinos4Ever
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Derek Zrncic is no scammer, trust me. He's one of the most honest, stand up people in the fandom. Derek is just very busy. He has a career outside of JP, and does get back to messages eventually.
Dinos4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 10:12 PM   #18
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos4Ever View Post
Derek Zrncic is no scammer, trust me. He's one of the most honest, stand up people in the fandom. Derek is just very busy. He has a career outside of JP, and does get back to messages eventually.
LOL this is a joke right? While I believe you he is not a scammer and I personally have not reached out to them, if he is that busy he should hire someone to take care of communication. Saying he has a career outside of JP is not an excuse for poor customer service. Oh wait, it's ok because he gets back to people "eventually". Think about how long you would expect to wait from an Internet service provider, credit card company, tv provider, bank etc regarding an issue. This should be no different. 24-48 hours maybe? From some comments I have seen on their instagram from customers they have waited months.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 05:11 PM   #19
Dinos4Ever
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Ahhhh, the good old entitled "gimme now!" routine. I really have to wonder why I try being a part of the Jurassic Park fandom at all. Everyone's either an entitled child, or tries to be king of the hill. There's thankfully a handful of people in this fandom that are decent people, and be thankful Derek is one of them.
Dinos4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 06:07 PM   #20
Boogeyman13
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Expecting timely responses to things is not entitlement. If he's taking a very long time to respond to inquiries (good customer service is no more than a couple hours during normal business hours, and absolutely no longer than a couple days), is missing deadlines without communicating to his customers, or is just generally having poor communication, then that's just bad customer service, and is kind of unprofessional. Saying he has a career outside of Paradise is not an excuse.

If he can't do both in a timely an professional manner, then he shouldn't do one in general. Especially since it could come back to reflect poorly on CC, as they chose him to be a partner in distributing this piece.
Boogeyman13 is offline   Reply With Quote