Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 11-09-2014, 06:30 AM   #21
Silas Loki
Jubilee

Dude, spoilers much?

I didn't know that Anderson died (I haven't got that far yet ) still, I guess everyone dies, in the end
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 06:52 AM   #22
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

Ah, haha. Sorry m8. Kinda expected everyone to have played the games by now and know all the ins and outs by heart.
Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:45 PM   #23
dao2
Cyclops

I would easily buy the entire crew.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 12:05 AM   #24
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

This is the money shot for me; she looks phenomenal.

I was going to hold off as long as possible on the ME line, but I may have to move these up the queue. Something tells me they won't be around for long and I'd hate to miss out. My only qualm is that I would have preferred to see these in 1/6th in order to make a team display more feasible. With a standard besta set up, one is limited to two, maybe three per shelf. As is, I'll have to be somewhat selective.

Garrus, Liara, Tali, Fem Shep, Wrex, Miranda and Thane would be my absolute limit, if not pushing it a bit.
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 01:19 AM   #25
dao2
Cyclops

go big or go home :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 03:48 AM   #26
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

Agree with Dao. You'll want to have the entire crew lined up in your display. You can never look at a partial crew and feel you have captured Mass Effect whole. 1/4 is an awesome scale to collect these in.
Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 04:54 AM   #27
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Meh, I disagree with the both of you.

I don't think one needs to have the entire cast to represent the series properly. I'm no completionist; a select few of favorites would suffice for me.

Nor do I feel that there's anything wrong with smaller scales like 1/6th, particularly when large team display is the objective.. I don't see how one could argue that 1/4th scale is preferable in that scenario, given the space requirements, but to each their own. I'm not really interested in a debate. Was just giving my 0.02.
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:53 AM   #28
Lawnknome
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterkingxxl View Post
Agree with Dao. You'll want to have the entire crew lined up in your display. You can never look at a partial crew and feel you have captured Mass Effect whole. 1/4 is an awesome scale to collect these in.
I think I would be completely content having MY crew up there.

I would never willingly take Ashley, Kaiden, or Jacob on my ship. I understand they add to the GAMES, but the characters are not part of my crew. I really would only want the characters I liked and the crew members I used and enjoyed interactions with on the ship.

Liara, Tali, Wrex, Grunt (maybe), Thane, Garrus, Legion, Mordin, Jack (maybe), Miranda (maybe), Samara (maybe), Joker, EDI, Kasumi, etc

Really when I write it out, I would only want the people I took on missions, since those were always the people I liked. I never did missions based on who would be the most effective.
Lawnknome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:45 PM   #29
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoungWolf View Post
Meh, I disagree with the both of you.

I don't think one needs to have the entire cast to represent the series properly. I'm no completionist; a select few of favorites would suffice for me.

Nor do I feel that there's anything wrong with smaller scales like 1/6th, particularly when large team display is the objective.. I don't see how one could argue that 1/4th scale is preferable in that scenario, given the space requirements, but to each their own. I'm not really interested in a debate. Was just giving my 0.02.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:43 PM   #30
ALEX23
The Avengers

These things are coming out great! Now if they'd just make a Femshep it would make my girlfriend happy!
ALEX23 is offline   Reply With Quote