Statue Forum 

XM Studios

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Bowen Designs

Old 06-15-2018, 07:03 AM   #61
xforce
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Bowen are my favorite too, but Tweeterhead is catching up.
Totally agree, huge Tweeterhead fan, chad even stated he is trying to be the Bowen of DC. Bowen has a 5 year lead in a few years if Tweeterhead keeps up this up I may have to flip these two for favorite.
xforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 12:29 AM   #62
JoeWorf
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
Got warbird off rocklys vault for $300.00 which I thought was expensive but I was willing to pay for factory fresh. I was just up on fee bay and the last two that sold, sold for $600.00 had no idea she went up that much
Yowsers! I had no idea the old gal was going for that much. I paid $135 when she first came out at a LCS that I pre-ordered from (a rarity then for me). Guess I lucked out on that one, but I do love me some Carol Danvers / Ms. Marvel. I know it's those Dave Cockrum costume designs like Storm, Ms.Marvel and Phoenix
JoeWorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 12:46 AM   #63
mmk123
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

The other thing I noticed about a lot of bones statues with high prices on eBay is that the sellers are charging outrageous shipping fees also.

I noticed a seller was selling the colossus statue and charging over $50 to ship. I owned that statue at one point in time and unless you were shipping it overseas or to Canada there is no way it would be $50 to ship that statue and less you were doing an overnight delivery.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:52 AM   #64
xforce
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
The other thing I noticed about a lot of bones statues with high prices on eBay is that the sellers are charging outrageous shipping fees also.

I noticed a seller was selling the colossus statue and charging over $50 to ship. I owned that statue at one point in time and unless you were shipping it overseas or to Canada there is no way it would be $50 to ship that statue and less you were doing an overnight delivery.
yeah back in the day the trick with fee bay was to up the shipping cost because the final eval fee did not include the shipping charge, but they charge the 10% on shipping too so it makes no sense. SO if it takes $25.00 to ship, ebay take $2.50 so you have to eat that $2.50 since it costs $25.00 to ship
xforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:48 PM   #65
mmk123
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I have also noticed the price of the mini statues going up to $100 to $150 as well for some of them
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote