Adamantium Member

He's up for order on P1.

https://www.prime1studio.com/w3-gera...pmw3-07ex.html
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 05:59 AM   #1243
SAB380
The X-Men

I only wore Witcher armor in W3.
I have no connection to this so easy pass.
It’s a shame, I don’t think we’ll ever see Wolf or Bear.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 07:12 AM   #1244
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
I only wore Witcher armor in W3.
I have no connection to this so easy pass.
It’s a shame, I don’t think we’ll ever see Wolf or Bear.
Hope for Wolf, Manticore or Feline as they have strict connection to lore. But probably never happend. I heard that if 1/3 version will happen it will be Bear...
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 10:31 AM   #1245
jerkilroy2
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekon View Post
I noticed that.
I'm the fan of witcher novels from 20 years. Probably it won't be other statues of that quality in years. Maybe netflix witcher but it will have the face of an actor so that will be pass for me. So my choice is very narrow. First one with crossbow and knife is not accurate with book lore. And the butchered chort head is not something that my wife and little son want in their home Second is not perfect but fits me better.
Chances for Geralt statue from the books are close to zero so i must choose from what is available. Hope that helps.
I'm confused that people say the Crossbow is inconsistent with the book when on the very front cover of Lady of the Lake he has a Crossbow on his back.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180706_103114.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	402.2 KB
ID:	114951  
jerkilroy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 10:44 AM   #1246
gs013564
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkilroy2 View Post
I'm confused that people say the Crossbow is inconsistent with the book when on the very front cover of Lady of the Lake he has a Crossbow on his back.
Have you read the books? Geralt doesn't carry a crossbow. The covers on the American versions are all pulled from the games. Pretty lazy on the publishers part.
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 11:43 AM   #1247
jerkilroy2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs013564 View Post
Have you read the books? Geralt doesn't carry a crossbow. The covers on the American versions are all pulled from the games. Pretty lazy on the publishers part.
Yes that's why I took a picture of the book I am currently reading.
jerkilroy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 02:48 PM   #1248
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I really want to like this piece but I love the original. I'm not even excited about the exclusive head because of the hair style. I really hope they change that or ask for an opinion on it if enough people aren't happy with that. It just doesn't scream Geralt to me.

But I still might pre-order it when I get a chance if they claim that if this sells well that they will release a 1/3 scale line. Im curious to see what they look like. Hopefully of this comes true O might be able to afford it.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 03:02 PM   #1249
Kevorkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
I really want to like this piece but I love the original. I'm not even excited about the exclusive head because of the hair style. I really hope they change that or ask for an opinion on it if enough people aren't happy with that. It just doesn't scream Geralt to me.

But I still might pre-order it when I get a chance if they claim that if this sells well that they will release a 1/3 scale line. Im curious to see what they look like. Hopefully of this comes true O might be able to afford it.
i own the first geralt and i like it a lot but i cant find something good in this second version, really a missed opportunity
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 02:25 AM   #1250
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post

Preordering something just because you want to support this line validates what they are doing with this line is alright with you.

If it really doesn't float with you, you should hold off for the next in the series. Just my own opinion, still your dollars you are pledging.
silentwinter92 is offline   Reply With Quote