Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2019, 05:14 PM   #1361
jeremydmc
Alpha Flight
 
jeremydmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 4,537
Very nice addition. Congrats!
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:31 PM   #1362
House
Statue Forum MacDaddy
 
House's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 2,026
Congrats Northern! Looks good with XMs Storm!
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 06:27 AM   #1363
naindejardin
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
naindejardin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,043
Congrats bro.
naindejardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 11:16 PM   #1364
NorthernLadMSP
Megatron
 
NorthernLadMSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 21,734
After seeing a regular edition at a LCS and being able to get a 10% off coupon through Sideshow, I decided to grab an EX. Man, I have really changed my mind on this piece (except the EX head which I still don't like). He's pretty damn sick.

I left off the two huge spikes as well, because I think it looks better without them.








NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 02:42 AM   #1365
House
Statue Forum MacDaddy
 
House's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 2,026
Ahhh Magneto, yeah i really have been tempted to pick this up. I really dont like the EX head as well. Congrats on him! Thank you taking the time to share pictures!
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 07:30 AM   #1366
NorthernLadMSP
Megatron
 
NorthernLadMSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 21,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Ahhh Magneto, yeah i really have been tempted to pick this up. I really dont like the EX head as well. Congrats on him! Thank you taking the time to share pictures!
I inspected it and put it right back in the box. Same with the two large spikes
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 10:45 AM   #1367
NorthernLadMSP
Megatron
 
NorthernLadMSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 21,734
Since Imgur has now decided to screw over all it's patrons by disabling their website and forcing people to only use their app - which does not provide link codes - I've decided to delete my Imgur account and look for something new.

Anyone have any suggestions on a good image site to use?
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 11:12 AM   #1368
Augen
Shazam
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Since Imgur has now decided to screw over all it's patrons by disabling their website and forcing people to only use their app - which does not provide link codes - I've decided to delete my Imgur account and look for something new.

Anyone have any suggestions on a good image site to use?
Does for me, I hold on the image and menu comes up and I "copy link" and paste them here.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 11:36 AM   #1369
NorthernLadMSP
Megatron
 
NorthernLadMSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 21,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Does for me, I hold on the image and menu comes up and I "copy link" and paste them here.
It gives you the normal web link. It doesn't provide the forum specific image codes like the website used to. I think they were called BBC codes or something like that. I even Googled and verified it before I deleted my account.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 11:50 AM   #1370
Augen
Shazam
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
It gives you the normal web link. It doesn't provide the forum specific image codes like the website used to. I think they were called BBC codes or something like that. I even Googled and verified it before I deleted my account.
That stinks. Have to check my own account and see what I can and cannot do. Seems foolish of imgur.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com