Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 08-16-2020, 06:56 PM   #31
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
Could just be the pictures, but the blue looks darker than 70's Batman.
I agree about the boots and the cape look like it’s like black and blue highlighted not just pure blue
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 11:08 AM   #32
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

The cape looks cool, but the rest i don't know if its the resolution or just the angel the grey looks off. Maybe he looks better in other views.

Looking forward when they actually do there first 1/4th batman tho (non samurai)
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 12:25 PM   #33
built2shred
Phoenix

There are covers from the 70's where he is shown with the darker blues like this statue but most of the covers do show the brighter blue colors.. I think these colors look a bit more realistic which I like, I'm on the fence right now...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 01:56 AM   #34
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"The Batman 1:6 iconic cover art is a new XM line where we release 1:6 Batman statues based on iconic comic book covers from the Batman’s storied history. To celebrate 80 years of the world’s greatest detective, we are rolling out this Batman 1972 sculpt, inspired by the cover art for Batman Vol. 1 #241 published in 1972. XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:6 DC Premium Collectibles DC statue, Batman 1972! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:6 scale cold-cast porcelain, each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the famous XM quality finish.

Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!"

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 08:29 PM   #35
WitchKing73
Frackin!

Oh my, it's the Batman of my childhood. Tempting...but $550 for a 12" tall statue...ouch!
WitchKing73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 01:24 PM   #36
hottoys77
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchKing73 View Post
Oh my, it's the Batman of my childhood. Tempting...but $550 for a 12" tall statue...ouch!
I agree, and I hope other collectors feel the same way.......resulting in an accidental "commemorative" edition size of let's say.......72. As in 1972 Batman. Perfect.
hottoys77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 08:32 AM   #37
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Offical XM Batman 1972 1/6 Statue Assembly Video -

“The Batman 1:6 iconic cover art is a new XM line where we release 1:6 Batman statues based on iconic comic book covers from the Batman’s storied history. To celebrate 80 years of the world’s greatest detective, we are rolling out this Batman 1972 sculpt, inspired by the cover art for Batman Vol. 1 #241 published in 1972.”

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote