Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 06-25-2021, 04:07 AM   #31
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I just cancelled 9 of the 1:6 scale statues I have from XM, basically flushed over $1k down the toilet as the NRD's are un-refundable but that's cheaper then trying to resale them as you'll lose more then what the NRD is.. Nobody will buy these statues unless your willing to take a big loss.. Unfortunately I still have 5 statues left as I paid in full for those and XM won't refund anything if you pay in full.. I'm glad I'm getting out of this hobby, statue costs and shipping is crazy... yeah I know broken record lol
You'd think with size and cost of shipping, 1/6 would be wildly popular. Everyone wants those huge/heavy 1/4s though. I'd be in heaven if the Samurai line and X-Men were 1/6.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 08:40 AM   #32
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Screw this 1/6 line. I'm still waiting for my 1/6 Joker replacement.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 08:47 AM   #33
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Offical XM Bizarro - Rebirth 1/6 Statue Assembly Video -

“Few villains in the DC Universe are Superman's equal in power, but there is one who can always go toe to toe with the Man of Steel in a fight—his twisted doppelganger, Bizarro. The tragic result of a bizarre science experiment gone horribly wrong, Bizarro is an imperfect duplicate of Kal-El, with none of his intelligence or self-control.”

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 07:00 PM   #34
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 11:36 PM   #35
T3xAsFi3nd
Fantastic Four

I'm guessing No one got this statue. I just ordered from Specfiction. Seen a couple reviews and I really like it. I think it'll go well with my XM rebirth Superman and XM rebirth Darkseid ��
T3xAsFi3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 12:33 AM   #36
Frankierock
Omega Red

I was thinking about this for a while..always liked Bizarro, but I don’t really like the face..maybe it’s the haircut. Just not the Bizarro I’m used too. So for that reason..I’m out.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 09:31 AM   #37
T3xAsFi3nd
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
I was thinking about this for a while..always liked Bizarro, but I don?t really like the face..maybe it?s the haircut. Just not the Bizarro I?m used too. So for that reason..I?m out.
I totally get it. That's the exact reason why I was on the fence for a good while but it has grown on me and I decided to pull the trigger. That's how.i was about XM Darkseid but I was blown away when it arrived. Such an awesome statue Darkseid is and Superman too so I'm sure Bizzaro will be just as good.
Old 02-15-2022, 11:39 AM   #38
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3xAsFi3nd View Post
I totally get it. That's the exact reason why I was on the fence for a good while but it has grown on me and I decided to pull the trigger. That's how.i was about XM Darkseid but I was blown away when it arrived. Such an awesome statue Darkseid is and Superman too so I'm sure Bizzaro will be just as good.
Oh I?m sure it will be great once you get it. Like I said I think it?s great, just not what I?m used to.
As for Darkseid, unfortunately I missed out on him and still want to try to get him somehow. He looks awesome..and would look great next to my XM Superman Recovery suit. Especially since he has that option with the torn Cape in hand. Would compliment each other so well.

Congrats on the getting both those statues.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 11:47 AM   #39
T3xAsFi3nd
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Oh I?m sure it will be great once you get it. Like I said I think it?s great, just not what I?m used to.
As for Darkseid, unfortunately I missed out on him and still want to try to get him somehow. He looks awesome..and would look great next to my XM Superman Recovery suit. Especially since he has that option with the torn Cape in hand. Would compliment each other so well.

Congrats on the getting both those statues.
Thanks man. Hopefully you can get your hands on the XM Darkseid. He is impressive and will most definitely compliment your XM Superman recovery suit.
Old 03-11-2022, 12:13 AM   #40
T3xAsFi3nd
Fantastic Four

Finally found time to unbox Bizarro. Glad I pulled the trigger on him. Awesome statue and fits well with XM Darkseid and XM Superman
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220310_201030.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	400.4 KB
ID:	147526