Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-02-2021, 06:10 PM   #1021
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

There's supposed to be a newsletter this week, right? Maybe we'll get an update in that?

Whatever the case, I'm in no rush. Take as long as they need to get everything completely right. I doubt it will reach the Nov 2021 - Jan 2022 range, but I would be fine with it.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 10:08 AM   #1022
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Ivy was supposed to ship before Catwoman. As much as I would like Catwoman to convert because I need to use my sideshow points on Storm, I don't think she will ship in time.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 10:16 AM   #1023
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I wonder with how the Delta Variant is surging in this country if it is that bad in China and if it is, they might be shutting down factories again. (Now I do not know that for a fact but it is a possibility)

Also, even if the boat has docked that have these on, it could still be a while before they go through customs.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 10:35 AM   #1024
Demona
Martian Manhunter

It seems to be less of a factory production issue than a getting them overseas to NA collectors issue. From the factory images painting seemed to be going well.

I'm not salty about it either way, I know it is what it is. Just curious to know if they have been given an update that can be relayed to us.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 12:13 AM   #1025
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I wonder with how the Delta Variant is surging in this country if it is that bad in China and if it is, they might be shutting down factories again. (Now I do not know that for a fact but it is a possibility)

Also, even if the boat has docked that have these on, it could still be a while before they go through customs.
It’s not as bad as the media and government portraits it to be. Quite frankly, I’m sick of all the FEAR mongering they are doing.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 11:00 AM   #1026
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I own a pharmacy and clinic in Oklahoma. From my experience, the Delta variant is as bad as the media and government portray it to be. Our positive test numbers have shot up like crazy over the last few weeks. Our hospital is almost out of beds again, and more kids are testing positive than last year. The industry is also still dealing with medication shortages due to manufacturers not being able to get the staff, ingredients, etc. to keep churning them out. It shouldn't be a surprise that factories in China are still having problems. Same goes for the docks and shipping prices. We're at the beginning of yet another wave so why would everything be back to normal?
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 11:04 AM   #1027
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
It’s not as bad as the media and government portraits it to be. Quite frankly, I’m sick of all the FEAR mongering they are doing.
I remember idiots saying the same thing during the original outbreak...
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 11:51 AM   #1028
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
I own a pharmacy and clinic in Oklahoma. From my experience, the Delta variant is as bad as the media and government portray it to be. Our positive test numbers have shot up like crazy over the last few weeks. Our hospital is almost out of beds again, and more kids are testing positive than last year. The industry is also still dealing with medication shortages due to manufacturers not being able to get the staff, ingredients, etc. to keep churning them out. It shouldn't be a surprise that factories in China are still having problems. Same goes for the docks and shipping prices. We're at the beginning of yet another wave so why would everything be back to normal?
3-4 weeks ago, our county's hospitals had about 100 Covid patients and 9 in intensive care. Today, we have over 400 Covid patients, and 69 in intensive care. Delta is serious.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 12:17 PM   #1029
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Oh it's as bad as they are saying so it should not be ignored. We just had a huge meeting about it.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 08:09 PM   #1030
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Funny how the delta variant pops up heavily in places with high levels of vaccinations. I also wonder how they test for it since the CRP tests can't tell the difference between covid and the flu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
I remember idiots saying the same thing during the original outbreak...
That was me. And there's a 99.8% chance I'll be around for another 15 months (to destroy the middle class, I mean slow the spread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
I'm also tired of all the fear mongering and lies surrounding this BS.
Sonic Boom is online now   Reply With Quote