Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-07-2016, 06:41 PM   #431
jerkilroy2
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Another week and still nothing
-Alexander's horse stuck at border customs for a week now!
-Leonidas,achilles,Atlantis,Poseidon still at ARH and no idea if shipped yet
-Barbarian solo (label created by secret compass) but still nothing now for 3 weeks since paid.
Patience is running out!!!
Hmmm my ARH order with secret compass is still nothing as well for a month now.
jerkilroy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 09:46 PM   #432
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

In case anyone missed it on the Q&A thread, Spencer said the 2016 line has been pushed to February.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
We are expecting the Medusa, Sha-Ryn and Tarzan to arrive at the studio in February of next year.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:01 PM   #433
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
In case anyone missed it on the Q&A thread, Spencer said the 2016 line has been pushed to February.
They will still be shipping the boxes they have now in February.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 08:51 PM   #434
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

From Facebook:

SHIPPING UPDATE
Ok, I think it’s a good time to give you all a shipping update. We have shipped about half of all orders already. Most Twin Mermaids and Poseidon where not shipped yet because we have been checking every single package to make sure the statues fit the base flawlessly, so this is taking us some extra time.
Everything else is moving along fine, and we are shipping several orders every day, especially Medusa Victorious, Arkhalla Seduction and Death Dealer. Now, I want to clarify a couple of points here, so bear with me:
Once we label the boxes, we still depend on FedEx and USPS post office to come collect the packages, and sometimes they take two or three days to collect, so if your tracking does no move right away after we sent you the number, it’s probably because the box is sitting here waiting for the carriers. We are shipping from two different locations, so it also complicates things regarding the collecting of the packages.
For all you guys who are still waiting, here is what we want to do. Without being angry at us because this does not help anything, please contact us at arhstudios@hotmail.com or call us at (208) 899-4038 and let us know that your order was not shipped yet. We will have your order shipped in 48 hours tops.
I know and understand some of you guys are angry and upset, thinking we don’t care, but this is not true. ARH Studios is a small company, and we have two employees only. We received in August 2016, seven containers from our factory in China with two years’ worth of accumulated orders. It’s humanly impossible to ship faster than what we are doing.
Most of the guys getting upset is because you are seeing other buyers receiving their statues and posting pictures online, which makes you wonder why that other guy got it, and I didn’t, so you feel neglected. I totally get that, but please keep in mind that we have been selling this specific statues since October 2015 and for the Frazetta line, we started pre-ordering it back in October 2014, so most of the guys who have received it, are the ones who bought the statues right when they came out, so they do get to receive the orders first. This is normal, fair, and in no way should you get upset because of that, do you agree?
Now, that all being said, we have just hired Melissa to help out with customer service, and she is also answering phone calls, so if you still have a question, has run out of patience already, and is upset at us, please give her a phone call, and we will make sure to have your orders shipped out. At this point, I want just get all you guys still waiting at least a solid position on when your order will ship and why it hasn’t shipped yet.
Email: arhstudios@hotmail.com
Phone: (208) 899-4038
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 04:03 PM   #435
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

I gave them a call today because I was told 3 weeks ago my Poseidon would be shipped out that weekend. No tracking was sent to me and I did not hear back from them regarding this. After talking to them today I was told there are damages to a lot of the Poseidon's due to a manufacturing issue. So they are repairing each statue before shipping, Hopefully I will get one of the 2 he is currently repairing.

I wonder if all this could of been avoided with better foam? The time and money spent on repairs is probably more expensive than the money for the good foam. I know I'm bringing up a topic that has been beat into the ground, but this is just another issue that probably could of been avoided.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 04:11 PM   #436
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
I gave them a call today because I was told 3 weeks ago my Poseidon would be shipped out that weekend. No tracking was sent to me and I did not hear back from them regarding this. After talking to them today I was told there are damages to a lot of the Poseidon's due to a manufacturing issue. So they are repairing each statue before shipping, Hopefully I will get one of the 2 he is currently repairing.

I wonder if all this could of been avoided with better foam? The time and money spent on repairs is probably more expensive than the money for the good foam. I know I'm bringing up a topic that has been beat into the ground, but this is just another issue that probably could of been avoided.
Of course it could have been avoided. The purpose of the foam is to protect the statues from damage during shipping. It defeats the purpose when ARH use those cheap @$$ foam.
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 09:34 PM   #437
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Me? View Post
Of course it could have been avoided. The purpose of the foam is to protect the statues from damage during shipping. It defeats the purpose when ARH use those cheap @$$ foam.
This.
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 10:14 PM   #438
Rokdweller
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post

i saw this piece in person when visiting ARH last week. The water resin is amazing!
Rokdweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 11:52 PM   #439
dao2
Cyclops

the cheap ass foam actually does seem to protect from shipping just as well, I believe even PCS said as much after they switched off of it. However it sucks for repacking and well just unpacking. But breakages happen, and if the numbers are the same then it's not just cause of cheap foam :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 12:18 AM   #440
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

I hated the snowstorm but to be honest I think there would have been way more damages with the firmer black stuff. There were a bunch of areas on DD1 the horse and various pieces that had pretty harsh rub marks on them. Luckily the white stuff crumbled and the residue was easily brushed off. If there had been less give, i think it would have damaged the paint.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote