Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-17-2016, 08:02 PM   #161
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
What was wrong with Caleb's Thor,that one is amazing,Hope Arahom can top that,but I have my doubts.
Caleb THOR looks like an old man and cross between marvel and a samurai and boring pose..also it is kiddie looking and would not fit into my mythology pieces well..that would have been an easy pass for me..the older ARH THOR blows that out of the water..not even a competition

Arahoms will blow that away!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 08:14 PM   #162
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
While last year we did focus a little more on the ARH Comix statues, we did also release several other statues such as the Achilles and Leonidas, the Perseus vs Medusa, the Poseidon, and the Medusa.The Thor was actually slated to come out last year, but we ran out of time to get it ready for 2015 Comic Con. It was originally going to be sculpted by Caleb, but Arahom ended up wanting to try his hand at it. We are expecting to release it sometime in December.

Going forward, we are going to be doing a wide variety of statues. We will still be maintaining sculptures for ARH Comix, but we will also be putting out more Greek statues, and branching out to other possible fantasy areas.
Zeus & Hades!! Artemis!!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 05:34 PM   #163
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

This is Spencer from ARH Studios. As many of you may know, Arahom recently posted on Facebook that we are now a little more than half way through with shipping the statues out to everyone. He asked that those who have not yet received your statues please contact us either through 208-899-4038 or arhstudios@hotmail.com.

I am also happy to announce that we now have enough space for repairs and I have begun sending out return labels for those unfortunate customers who experienced breakage during shipping.

Again, if you have received a broken statue please email us with attached pictures and a description of the damage and we will do our best to get you a return label.

This Wednesday, one of our customers was able to tour the facility with Arahom and inspect his statues in person. It was a lot of fun to see his reaction as he assembled his statues for the first time.

We have also begun printing the Narama statue and Arahom has really hit a creative vein with his Thor statue. We are planning on putting the Narama this November and Thor up for pre-orders this December.

In January, we will be taking a small break to plan out 2017's line of statues and I will be uploading that lineup once we have finalized it. Highlights of the new year so far are the shipping of Medusa with Legs, Sha-Ryn, and Tarzan Primal Rage late winter. We will also begin production on Arhian Forever, Arkhalla Fight, Narama, and the new Thor early spring and are looking at a possible late summer/early fall shipping.
As always feel free to post any non-customer service related questions here on the thread and I will do my best to answer them in a timely fashion.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 05:55 PM   #164
MK Ultra
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Calling right now to check on my stuff but no answer, a little worried,stressed just hope to get my two pieces soon.
MK Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 06:13 PM   #165
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
Calling right now to check on my stuff but no answer, a little worried,stressed just hope to get my two pieces soon.
Their customer service is available between 10AM and 3PM MST. They would have been closed if you just called.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 10:14 PM   #166
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Thanks for the update Spencer! Once again, very cool
To have an official ARH voice here!!! By way of a question, what is your history with ARH? You seem to be in almost every ARH video as far back as I can see. I know you write, but it doesn't seem that sculpting is your thing... so how did you get involved in ARH and if you had to describe what you do there, what would it be?
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 10:14 PM   #167
The13thWarlock

(sorry... I posted that last reply twice)
Old 10-21-2016, 07:35 PM   #168
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

I think my biggest contribution to the statues themselves is running the 3-D printer now that Ehren is gone.

My responsibilities here at ARH Studios are... versatile. As many of you know I have been doing customer service for the majority of the two years that I have worked here. I also shipped the past several production lines.

As far as how I got involved in ARH Studios, it was through writing. Arahom wanted me to proof-read the Arhian manuscript. I guess he was impressed because he asked if I would be willing to write the Astria comics and help him around the office.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 08:09 PM   #169
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
I think my biggest contribution to the statues themselves is running the 3-D printer now that Ehren is gone.

My responsibilities here at ARH Studios are... versatile. As many of you know I have been doing customer service for the majority of the two years that I have worked here. I also shipped the past several production lines.

As far as how I got involved in ARH Studios, it was through writing. Arahom wanted me to proof-read the Arhian manuscript. I guess he was impressed because he asked if I would be willing to write the Astria comics and help him around the office.
So basically you are to Arahom what Bel is to Arkhalla? But without the sex and treachery of course...
Old 10-22-2016, 04:22 AM   #170
charisvento
Doh!

Anyone know the Paypal account of ARH studios?
charisvento is offline   Reply With Quote