Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 10-09-2016, 05:10 AM   #1
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Cool Kickstarter Campaigns....

I am not sure how many people in here are active Kickstarter supporters, but I thought it might be cool to have a thread for any cool Kickstarter campaigns currently going on. I know there are times when I am unable to check Kickstarter on a regular basis so I know I would certainly appreciate a heads up on some cool Kickstarter campaigns I might not have seen.

To start things off, there is a really cool Kickstarter campaign going right now for the 40th anniversary of the Voyager spacecraft golden record. I am a space junkie and this Kickstarter campaign really appealed to me. Its just a great idea and its been very successful thus far. Its Kickstarter goal was $198,000 and it just passed the 1 million dollar mark. Here are some pictures for the campaign:

Best of all, its really not an expensive campaign at all. The cost of the box set is just $98. And they have the option for buying 1 to 5 sets. Here is the link to the campaign if your interested

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ition?ref=hero

And again, if you come across what you think is a really cool Kickstarter campaign, by all means post it in this thread. Again, I know I certainly would have appreciated a heads up on some of the cool Kickstarter campaigns I have missed out on.

Wow, it finished with $1,363,037. Definitely one of the most successful Kickstarter campaigns I have seen to date. Can't wait to get my sets.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote