Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-13-2016, 08:59 AM   #1
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Damage Statue Update Thread

I've seen a lot of posts on different threads about damages. I wanted to start this thread as a place where people can report on the status of their repaired statue. Was it picked up? Have you got it back? Are you calling and emailing?

It's a support group thread and info sharing!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 12:16 PM   #2
wolffeone
Doh!

My problem has already been posted on this forum but on another thread. But here it is.... My Barbarian Solo statue arrived in perfect condition except the magnets for the hands would repel when inserted into arms. Called ARH, at first was told to return whole statue but then only the hands and they would send return postage label via email. Never got it and a week later called back. Talked to 2 people, frustrating, what size box would I use, etc. and finally said this is crazy, I'll pay for postage... sent it First Class, Insured, I know they received it, still waiting for reply.... I have other options to make it right....
wolffeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:57 PM   #3
yeek
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Achilles. Broken leg and skirt. Received around end of august. Emailed right away no response. Called a week later and said they will be looking at emails and that's all I needed to do. No response over a month now. Resent another email last week. Still no response.

6 weeks in and still haven't heard a damn thing.

I will say one thing. I will never order anything from arh again.
yeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 03:53 PM   #4
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

You want my experience. Here is the link.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=157698
outlikealight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 04:41 PM   #5
The13thWarlock

I called ARH today about my Arkhalla Seduction. Spencer said that Arahom has given the ok to start dealing with repairs. Apparently mine had been approved and somehow fell through the cracks.... Which is why it always pays to call them... And call them back... And call them again!!!

Anyway, Spencer was cool and ironed it out and I had the return label in my email box by the end of the call. I'll try and get the statue to fedex tomorrow.

I'm happy.
Old 10-13-2016, 05:17 PM   #6
wolffeone
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffeone View Post
My problem has already been posted on this forum but on another thread. But here it is.... My Barbarian Solo statue arrived in perfect condition except the magnets for the hands would repel when inserted into arms. Called ARH, at first was told to return whole statue but then only the hands and they would send return postage label via email. Never got it and a week later called back. Talked to 2 people, frustrating, what size box would I use, etc. and finally said this is crazy, I'll pay for postage... sent it First Class, Insured, I know they received it, still waiting for reply.... I have other options to make it right....
To be fair, just got an email from Spencer that Digs will be working on it and it will be ready no later than Monday. Thank you ARH
wolffeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 09:32 PM   #7
The13thWarlock

I'm glad I started this thread. It's good to hear some positive experiences and hopefully it will provide info to people who are struggling with repair issues.
Old 10-14-2016, 12:28 PM   #8
The13thWarlock

Dropped my Arkhalla Seduction at FedEx today and it's going to start it's long journey back to ARH soon! I'm hoping the turn around time isn't too bad.
Old 10-15-2016, 10:57 AM   #9
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I've seen a lot of posts on different threads about damages. I wanted to start this thread as a place where people can report on the status of their repaired statue. Was it picked up? Have you got it back? Are you calling and emailing?

It's a support group thread and info sharing!!!
my Arkhalla Seduction vagina was poorly painted..needed some more pink
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 10:17 PM   #10
The13thWarlock

So, got a notice from FedEx that Arkhalla made it back to ARH. Called yesterday and today to confirm it's arrival and get a repair time estimate but got no answer. Will try again tomorrow.