Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-01-2018, 01:26 AM   #1131
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

This happened with Yen, but I don’t think the sell out was quite as fast. Eventually all waitlists converted and people who ordered the Reg got automatically upgraded. This was also before the extra cost for EX.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 04:27 AM   #1132
dao2
Cyclops

Yen took forever to wait list, Eredin was pretty quick though.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:48 AM   #1133
zombiegalactus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I ordered this as my 1st and maybe only Witcher piece. It just looked to amazing to pass up. Waiting to see the alt costumes to decide if I want any others.
zombiegalactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 03:43 PM   #1134
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicJesus View Post
This happened with Yen, but I don’t think the sell out was quite as fast. Eventually all waitlists converted and people who ordered the Reg got automatically upgraded. This was also before the extra cost for EX.
True. I waited and saw Yenn get waitlisted twice. So I decided to jump on the waitlist thinking I had no shot of getting her. My order converted. I was about 3 payments deep on the regular and they switched everything over for me without any problems. So she might come back.

I do wonder if they communicate with Prime 1 and let them know if they had more waitlisters and if they send more inventory after a certain time as passed. That would be a easier way to sell out. Just seems like a take a way longer time to sell out on the international website
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 11:13 AM   #1135
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Last week I finished listening to new 3rd part of the audiobook that was just released, and last night I just finished questing in Novigrad (my 3rd playthrough) Now I want to order same statues, lol. Contemplating getting Triss, as I definitely want to wait and see Yenn and Geralt variant. Triss is supposed to be released soonish, correct? Was there any production pieces shown?
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 11:24 AM   #1136
Vendetta
The X-Men

My Witcher collection might end up being Ciri and both Geralt and Yen alternate versions.

Also, I hope they come up with Cyberpunk stuff sooner to that game’s release - that’d be ideal for business, I think.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 02:51 PM   #1137
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Cyberpunk would be off the charts cool. However, I think it might be a few years before we see any statues from that IP.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 04:05 AM   #1138
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Any news on triss? is supposed to be released in march.
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:42 PM   #1139
Vendetta
The X-Men

My Ciri waitlist reservation is already converting! I need to decide quickly if I'm going to dive into this line after all.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:18 AM   #1140
OhHaiMark
Justice League

Woohoo, Ciri converted! I actually like the regular portrait more but I like having the option to change it out. I wish the wolf medallion had been on the regular and something like Lara Dorren's necklace was on the EX.
OhHaiMark is offline   Reply With Quote