Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-07-2018, 05:17 PM   #1251
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentwinter92 View Post
Preordering something just because you want to support this line validates what they are doing with this line is alright with you.

If it really doesn't float with you, you should hold off for the next in the series. Just my own opinion, still your dollars you are pledging.
Still in debate. But can't pre-order him till I complete the other characters in the line 1st if I decide to get him. But I'm still very happy with my Geralt I have now.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 08:11 AM   #1252
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

Just released info on the new yennefer outfit dam she looks goooddd

https://www.facebook.com/Prime1Studi...wMzcxMzE3NDEw/
silentwinter92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 08:56 AM   #1253
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Yennefer looks good. Nice touch with base, chest, potions, scrolls, megascope! Not just generic rock and wood like Geralt. And the pose is nice.
The more i look at second Geralt the more i dislike him. Something is off with him. Looking too bulky, awkward. If the third will be done i hope for lighter armour - Wolf or Manticore. But it will probably be heaviest - Bear.
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 09:09 AM   #1254
gs013564
Justice League

I really hope they do a Manticore version of him.

As for Yen, holy smokes, that's an instabuy. I'm seriously considering cancelling my current EX Yen...

They got her face down this time around. I have my opinions, but does anyone here think the first Yen statue's likeness was off? If so, what was it that you thought was off? And what do you feel they did to get it right this time?
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 09:13 AM   #1255
Rena Gilthoniel
Frackin!

That Yennefer statue is really amazing seriously well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs013564 View Post
I have my opinions, but does anyone here think the first Yen statue's likeness was off? If so, what was it that you thought was off? And what do you feel they did to get it right this time?
I don't think the first Yen's statue face is off - it is again photos… it is hard to take picture of the statues as I remember the same happened with first Geralt - people were saying his likeness is off but when the statue arrived most of the people were amazed- first Geralt Prime 1 statue has superb likeness and no photo can really show that.

I wouldn't cancel the first Yen only because some bad pics of prototype - especially if it is an exclusive.
Rena Gilthoniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 09:21 AM   #1256
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
I really hope they do a Manticore version of him.

As for Yen, holy smokes, that's an instabuy. I'm seriously considering cancelling my current EX Yen...

They got her face down this time around. I have my opinions, but does anyone here think the first Yen statue's likeness was off? If so, what was it that you thought was off? And what do you feel they did to get it right this time?
I think it has something to do with expression. In second version she smirks and her lips and face is different. First version - there wasn't any emotions in her face. But that's only my opinion.
Old 07-09-2018, 09:24 AM   #1257
gs013564
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekon View Post
I think it has something to do with expression. In second version she smirks and her lips and face is different. First version - there wasn't any emotions in her face. But that's only my opinion.
Yeah, I think her smirk helps. Personally, I think they defined her cheeks better and I *think* they tweaked her eyes a bit so that they were a bit more accurate. Which, consequently, is what my two critiques of the first statue were (cheeks and eyes). Of course, that could be my pre-conceived perception and I'm just imagining it, lol. Hard to say without comparing both in real life.
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 09:31 AM   #1258
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Yeah, I think her smirk helps. Personally, I think they defined her cheeks better and I *think* they tweaked her eyes a bit so that they were a bit more accurate. Which, consequently, is what my two critiques of the first statue were (cheeks and eyes). Of course, that could be my pre-conceived perception and I'm just imagining it, lol. Hard to say without comparing both in real life.
Also notices that her cheek bones are slightly different at second one. Like she was ripped off by excellent face surgeon. It's like "You can't see that clearly that she is differnet but You know she has some kind of operation" thing.
Old 07-09-2018, 09:33 AM   #1259
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Okay... this version of Yen is a day-one PO... glad they improved her face, the first one look so.. dead.. this one is leaps and bounds better...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 09:58 AM   #1260
CoreySpellbound
Doh!

Yeah this particular version of Yen has much more defined lips and cheek bones than the other. The first version was lacking in the face and that is what caused me to not PO it. This one is amazing though and the base is beautiful.
CoreySpellbound is offline   Reply With Quote