Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 02-19-2016, 03:05 PM   #1
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Free ARH Comic Book!!!

So ARH is getting thier digital download comics launched and they are giving away a free comic book for signing up... You just go to the ARH Comix site, buy the digital comic you want and enter the promo code ARH COMICS. It's as easy as that... Just downloaded Arhian number 1 and I'm really impressed... She kicks ass from cover to cover and just takes a break to wash the blood off with a nude dip in a secluded waterfall... Is it Shakespeare? No, but I like it!!!

Thanks for the free comic ARH and more important, thanks for delivering on my expectations for the story and art!!! Awesome first issue!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 12:15 AM   #2
trav99ss
Fantastic Four

Thanks for the heads up! Just downloaded Arhian #1 as well.

Looks like the coupon code has comics spelled like the website name: ARH COMIX.
trav99ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 11:05 AM   #3
The13thWarlock

You're right... It's COMIX. My iPhone auto speller "fixed" that for me.

And they are just not giving away one comic... You can get all four comics for free and it looks like they will be releasing two more soon.

This is really cool... I still want hard copies of all the comics, but to have them on my phone and computer too... Love it.
Old 02-24-2016, 06:38 AM   #4
The13thWarlock

They released Astria 2 yesterday... I wasn't a fan of this from concept because I heard she was a different, more serious type of ARH girl... Which she is... But I'll tell you... I'm a convert. I'm liking the story a lot. Good job to Spencer... Still not going to get the statues! Lol! But I'll get the comics for sure!
Old 02-24-2016, 10:35 PM   #5
trav99ss
Fantastic Four

Does anyone know which comics are actually in-stock in hard copy form? Looks like Arkhalla #2 is now shipping based upon the splash on the home page. Others that have a digital copy released also show as in-stock for the hard copy, but I know that isn't the case.

They really need to get a proper web developer. Having everything go to your cart as a paypal subscription is annoying enough... even worse that it means you can only check out with one item at a time as it won't allow multiple subscriptions.
trav99ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 11:18 PM   #6
The13thWarlock

I stope to ARH about two days ago and they told me that so far the only comic available in hard copy is Queen of Vampires 1...
Old 03-04-2016, 07:47 AM   #7
The13thWarlock

ARH has stretched the "ARH Comix" promo code until 3/10/16. And they have the 2nd Arhian released. It probably doesn't surprise anyone to know that I downloaded them all and like them :-P
Old 03-04-2016, 10:12 AM   #8
A R E S
The Spirit

Yes, i especially like Astria and the Queen of Vampires Arkhalla.

But Arhian: After reading the second issue my opinion is: all bark and no bite. Being caught twice in one issue ...
I think Red Sonja would have a field day with her.
A R E S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 01:18 PM   #9
The13thWarlock

Arhian is my favorite of the three. I hope she keeps getting captured... How else is she going to wind up on wooden racks and in slave silks? Let's thing this through! Lol!

I was surprised at how much I liked Astria... Didn't think I would. Can't wait to see what she does after she gets more training from dad... The whole "they killed our baby" thing is getting to me a little... Hopefully that will slow down and she will turn into a cold, psychopathic vigilantly killing machine.
Old 03-04-2016, 01:44 PM   #10
A R E S
The Spirit

I know what you mean with Arhian. I am waiting to see if the journey for Arhian regarding this aspect goes into r-rated territory.

Regarding Astria i am totally with you. Up until now i really like her story but like you i hope she makes progress regarding her training.
A R E S is offline   Reply With Quote