Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-01-2016, 09:23 PM   #1
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Website Nightmare

ARH website is an absolute nightmare! Working in the IT field I can not understand how if you are paying for a website to be made why is it taking longer than a week or 2 (at most) to have a functioning website to where you can process orders, extra features can be added later. Ask for a refund and contact another web developer.

I have 3 Po's trying to make a 4th and I cant checkout, now I see the statue is sold out. All of my orders are saying canceled because the website can't process payments. So hopefully the statues I have paid off that are now showing canceled are not really cancelled.

This is extremely frustrating when you have no idea what is going on with the $1,000's of dollars you have invested.

I know I can write an email or call (Which I do) and even I start getting confused with all the emails I have written over the past month. I can only image what Hayley has to go through and how much to keep track of, has there been any mistakes made? (she is human, dealing with massive amounts of emails and phone calls) But you have no clue if a mistake was made because you cant see it on the website.

My rant is ending, I love all of my ARH statues and have almost completely stopped collecting other companies because I like the Greek Gods and Barbarian type statues. But please, will you get this website fixed!

jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 10:08 PM   #2
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

When I first started with ARH I got all kind of frustrated too. I ended up calling them and they walked me through my purchase. I pretty much use the website like a catalog and just call when I want something. Like today, I called and told Hayley I wanted Arkhalla on a six month plan... She said ok and in ten minutes the first payment was processed. And I can keep up with my payments on the zoho system they use. It would be cool if all that stuff could be done through the website, but honestly, I'll probably always make my orders by phone because I always have a question or two. And I just feel better dealing with a human when spending a few thousand dollars
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 10:16 PM   #3
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
Working in the IT field I can not understand how if you are paying for a website to be made
There is no way they are actually paying someone.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 10:25 PM   #4
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
ARH website is an absolute nightmare! Working in the IT field I can not understand how if you are paying for a website to be made why is it taking longer than a week or 2 (at most) to have a functioning website to where you can process orders, extra features can be added later. Ask for a refund and contact another web developer.

I have 3 Po's trying to make a 4th and I cant checkout, now I see the statue is sold out. All of my orders are saying canceled because the website can't process payments. So hopefully the statues I have paid off that are now showing canceled are not really cancelled.

This is extremely frustrating when you have no idea what is going on with the $1,000's of dollars you have invested.

I know I can write an email or call (Which I do) and even I start getting confused with all the emails I have written over the past month. I can only image what Hayley has to go through and how much to keep track of, has there been any mistakes made? (she is human, dealing with massive amounts of emails and phone calls) But you have no clue if a mistake was made because you cant see it on the website.

My rant is ending, I love all of my ARH statues and have almost completely stopped collecting other companies because I like the Greek Gods and Barbarian type statues. But please, will you get this website fixed!

I personally wrote them about that order history page a while back. There's just no good way to track your orders on there. It's a total cluster----.

They're supposedly aware the site is still a hot mess. They addressed it in one of their recent videos and they're still looking to make improvements. That remains to be seen.

In this day and age, they really should prioritize their website since it's so vital to their business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
If they are, they're totally getting ripped off.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 01:07 AM   #5
ReTardist
The Herculoids

Yep. Its a disaster. If you guys want to get to the bottom of your issues the best way is to contact Hayley. She is trying very hard to play catch up with everything while Arahom and I deal with this factory QC mess. Sorry guys.
ReTardist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 02:57 PM   #6
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
Yeah, that's what I am thinking. It was just said in the video that they have no control over the Website that they have no web design experience which tells me it was out sourced to a developer.. seems they are trying to get the comix page up and running before the main website.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:58 PM   #7
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
When I first started with ARH I got all kind of frustrated too. I ended up calling them and they walked me through my purchase. I pretty much use the website like a catalog and just call when I want something. Like today, I called and told Hayley I wanted Arkhalla on a six month plan... She said ok and in ten minutes the first payment was processed. And I can keep up with my payments on the zoho system they use. It would be cool if all that stuff could be done through the website, but honestly, I'll probably always make my orders by phone because I always have a question or two. And I just feel better dealing with a human when spending a few thousand dollars
I get that but I also don't want to take time during work to call to get an update, much easier to just see it on the website and order anything new directly on there.
Old 03-04-2016, 01:14 AM   #8
Rokdweller
Birdman

Quote:

I had the same issue with orders showing as canceled. I contacted ARH and they said the "canceled" only reflects the status of "automatic payments" of orders. Once paid in full the automatic payment status changes to canceled. None of your orders are truly "canceled." Very confusing terminology! Agreed it's difficult and frustrating to try and make heads or tails of orders or payment status.
Rokdweller is offline   Reply With Quote