Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-19-2016, 04:02 PM   #21
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I'm sure he had a good rep once before,maybe he fell on hard times and have problem paying suppliers.I still have Themistocles payed in full with him.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 06:10 PM   #22
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
I'm sure he had a good rep once before,maybe he fell on hard times and have problem paying suppliers.I still have Themistocles payed in full with him.
his problems are his...not the customers who pay up in full and have to go through a lot of trouble to get a refund for zero delivered items 590 years later.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 06:52 PM   #23
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
This was sort of my impression. That's one reason I asked him about discounted pieces. I thought maybe he would just want to get some capital back and movie some stuff off his shelf. Obviously I was wrong.

He's not a cheat though or he would have taken my money then tried to switch up on me or not sent me anything.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 09:11 PM   #24
gomur
The Tick

I've ordered a couple statues from Spec Fiction in the past without incident, even met Todd briefly in person. He struck me as a good individual and enthusiastic collector himself. It hurts to hear these accounts and I feel for all parties involved. Hopefully things start moving in the right direction.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 09:39 PM   #25
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
He's not a cheat though or he would have taken my money then tried to switch up on me or not sent me anything.
well even if the money was refunded...if it takes a very long time to finally let the customer know that the item cannot be delivered and it's long sold out and you have to go the ebay route to get it and pay double...were you not just cheated out of the opportunity to get it for retail from another source had you known during a reasonable time frame?
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 10:14 PM   #26
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
This was sort of my impression. That's one reason I asked him about discounted pieces. I thought maybe he would just want to get some capital back and movie some stuff off his shelf. Obviously I was wrong.

You asking for a discount is because Todd himself came on this forum and said he was giving discounts to anyone that stuck around long enough to get their statue. The fact he is not honoring that is just terrible.

jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 10:46 PM   #27
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
You asking for a discount is because Todd himself came on this forum and said he was giving discounts to anyone that stuck around long enough to get their statue. The fact he is not honoring that is just terrible.

I can't argue with that. It was pretty terrible. Which is why I'm probably not going to do business with him again.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote