Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-10-2020, 10:21 PM   #51
badhulk
Nightwing

I had the cubes made to a size I needed the max will fit the 1/2 scale... they can make any size you need just shoot them a email what I did on the cubes
badhulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:50 PM   #52
Ish3183
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyluzZ View Post
Do they have bigger than the MAX series? Asking because how do you fit prime1 and statues with huge depth into them? Like over 70cm depth
They also build with custom measurements.
Ish3183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:51 PM   #53
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhulk View Post
Anyword yet ?
March for me too. I don't think it's worth the wait for a freaking case.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 05:40 PM   #54
Broly563
Frackin!

Do you all prefer spotlights or led strips in the moducases? Which is the better option?
Broly563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 07:26 PM   #55
80ninjas
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broly563 View Post
Do you all prefer spotlights or led strips in the moducases? Which is the better option?
For the DF60's and smaller, I think that the spotlights look better because, at least for me, I'm only displaying one or two pieces in those.

For bigger sizes, I think the strip looks better because the longer length looks better with the entire thing lit up.
80ninjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 02:46 AM   #56
MASTERSAFARA
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
The LED strips give more light. I went with that.
MASTERSAFARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 08:26 PM   #57
Broly563
Frackin!

I'm looking into buying the moducase max 140. New to statue collecting, and these display units. Anyone have any info on moducase max 140?
Broly563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 08:53 PM   #58
80ninjas
Doh!

Quote:
I'm looking into buying the moducase max 140. New to statue collecting, and these display units. Anyone have any info on moducase max 140?
What pieces are you looking to display? If they're 1/4 scale, you'll want to check the height of the pieces vs the height of the Max 140. You might need to go for the Max 140 Plus or contact them for a custom measurement.

I've got two Max 140 Plus' on order, but they're expecting end of Q1 2021 for delivery. I've got some Moducase sets already and, IMO, they're worth the wait.

If you're new to collecting, unless you're going for bigger pieces right away, I would honestly go for the DF series first. I started with Bowen/Sideshow 1/6 scale (and still do!) and the DF series are perfect for those sizes.
Old 07-28-2020, 11:25 AM   #59
xGHOSTx
Doh!

I ordered two Max140Plus units in early January 2020 (my first moducases). Sent them an email in late May 2020 about the status and received this response about estimated shipping dates:

"These are the planned estimated dates for different countries:

Sept & Oct Batch (2019)
US - Sea ship by end of June, dispatched to users starting end of July
EU, AU and other countries - We will start to air courier by end of June

Nov & Dec Batch (2019)
US - Sea ship by end of August, dispatched to users starting end of Sept
EU, AU and other countries - We will start to air courier by end of August

Jan & Feb Batch (2020)
US - Sea ship by Nov, dispatched to users starting end of Nov or early Dec (**Note: Your order will fall under this container**)

We are so sorry for the delays due to Covid-19, and we are doing the best we can to ship the displays out to you asap. Thank you for your kind understanding."

They even informed me that they were hiring extra manpower for a night shift (and management was helping out in manufacturing), but they were reliant on the Singapore government for easing restrictions related to COVID-19.

I completely understand with everything going on and remain excited to get my cases later this year/early next year.

I have had nothing but positive interactions with the people at Moducase and am looking into ordering some custom cases soon.
xGHOSTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 09:01 PM   #60
80ninjas
Doh!

Yeah, I've got an order from December that was expected to ship at the beginning of Q2 but then COVID happened. They were also closed most of December because they relocated to a bigger facility in Singapore. Then they had to close completely for two months due to the pandemic.

Bryan is super cool and answers questions really quickly too, so I'm more than happy to wait. I've got a handful of their cubes already so I know the end result will have been worth the wait.