Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 05-22-2013, 06:46 PM   #11
Simplyrob
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

there was a post on that site with sams interview that suggested they actually open the park and then chaos ensues. no different than having the dinosaurs roam san diego or san francisco or whatever town it was in JP3. i think they should leave this franchise alone, especially NO REBOOT.
Simplyrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:31 PM   #12
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
I liked the 3rd way better than the train wreck that was part 2 - I'm interested in seeing this one.
No way. Part 2 was great, especially the Trex in the city! Part 3 was lame and barely any Trex!!! Rainbow raptors were really bad too.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:38 PM   #13
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
No way. Part 2 was great, especially the Trex in the city! Part 3 was lame and barely any Trex!!! Rainbow raptors were really bad too.
Part 2 was one of the most poorly executed movies ever! I will admit seeing the T-Rex in the city in the end was pretty cool but you had to go through a lot of crap to get there!

Part 3 was way more entertaining overall - the pterodactyl cage scenes were cool too!
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:45 PM   #14
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
I liked the 3rd way better than the train wreck that was part 2 - I'm interested in seeing this one.
Agreed. The third was so much better than the second one, which was total crap...
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:01 AM   #15
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I love dinosaurs so i'm pumped.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:08 PM   #16
Lord Loki
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

The second one was pretty much a fun kids movie and that's all. Glodblums part felt forced but no where close to Neill in the third if they had a whole different cast and hadn't had to try to find some lame way to get an original cast member in both the movies they would have been better. Also neither movie is fit to even stay in the same space as the first nor will this one be but a dino movie in 3d will be a little fun
Lord Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:57 PM   #17
ratchet
Mandarin

I thought the way they used Neil was decent - they needed him because he had been on the island before - overall it was a more coherent story than the second - which was thrown together very quickly because of the immense popularity of the first.
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:34 AM   #18
metroid
Kindly Asked To Leave

It's officially titled "Jurassic World" and announced to be released in June 2015.
metroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:20 AM   #19
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Has there been word if this is a reboot or just a continuation?

I'm still hoping for NOT A REBOOT. Even if kids watch this today, it's a great movie. I still get a little chill when the banner falls down around the TRex.

And for some reason I use the line "Shooot her!", complete with accent, a lot when playing video games
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:26 AM   #20
metroid
Kindly Asked To Leave

"So what can we gleam from a name like Jurassic World? While the title of the film isn’t necessarily a concrete indicator of its plot, it does seem to confirm the rumor that the plot will have something to do with a now fully functional dinosaur theme park, as per John Hammond’s original vision. (Disney World + Jurassic Park = Jurassic World?) For those who don’t know, here’s a portion of that rumor (which was later confirmed by Paramount to be from an “older draft” of the script):
‘Jurassic Park 4,’ set in present day Isla Nublar, is now an actual theme park, as originally intended by John Hammond in the first film. It garners 10 million visitors per year and is completely safe – until it’s not. The park itself is described as very Sea World-esque and includes an area called the Isla Nublar Lagoon. That means underwater dino’s for the first time. No indication of what kind, but there’s concept art showing one of the aquatic dino’s, as part of a show, jumping out of the lagoon and eating a strung up great white shark like it was a fish for a dolphin at sea world.

As part of a show, you ask? That’s right, folks, this will feature “tamed” dino’s. In fact, our source indicated that the usually menacing Velociraptors (which will finally be muzzled, along with the T-Rex – until they’re not) will actually be used to help fight the threat, which begins in the form of a new dinosaur, not seen in any of the previous films (and not disclosed to us) shows to be much smarter than originally thought and is the main cause of havoc breaking out at the park.”
metroid is offline   Reply With Quote